Does anyone still play non-ladder?

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Does anyone still play non-ladder?

I am getting bored of this game and wanted to give some stuff away. Everything I have in non-ladder stuff and it seems as though no one wants it. I did manage to give some decent charms out.

So..is non-ladder passe?

tagkc

Diabloii.Net Member
I and a few friends tried ladder for awhile and got bored w/ it and so we went back to our uber nl playing. So yea, there are definitely folks that play NL.

Gorny

Banned
I no longer play ladder either. I was going to give the stuff away for ladder runes...but because of the difference in prices, I think I'll just do a giveaway or raffle or something.

All of my items are listed in East standard.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
ya, I don't have an excessive amount of time to play (wife, 2 kids, etc.) so I wasen't about to start over on the ladder, it's taken me enough time to gather the wealth I have now. and there are a huge amount of games non-ladder every time I log on so ya .. I think a lot of people still play non ladder.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

I play non-ladder pretty heavily : /
The ladder items seemed cool'n all, but.. eh, just got sick of it after i lost 4 hc chars on the same day...

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
ive tried getting into ladder but i just cant start from scratch its too hard to get back into the habit of picking up gems and low lvl uniques. So i stick to Non-Ladder mostly.

I played ladder until I got all the ladder only uniques and upgrades I wanted, then I went back to playing Non Ladder.

So, now I just go and look and my sexylicious ladder items that my non ladder characters would be so sexy in. Stroke them, lub them. Wish blizz would end ladder season already!
:rant:

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
SinfulSlave said:
I played ladder until I got all the ladder only uniques and upgrades I wanted, then I went back to playing Non Ladder.

So, now I just go and look and my sexylicious ladder items that my non ladder characters would be so sexy in. Stroke them, lub them. Wish blizz would end ladder season already!
:rant:
ya I know what you mean... I was thinking of doing that too, Only playing ladder in order to gain the couple of ladder only items I wanted for my non ladder characters.. I still might.. :)

TriggerHappy

Diabloii.Net Member
I play only non-ladder. I made my first ladder guy 2 weeks after the patch and I felt I was a too far behind seeing that I only play 1-2 hours a day.

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
I started on ladder because a couple of friends did. They asked me if I was gonna play there. I said "sure, if I have someone to play with". Now none of them are playing ladder anymore so I went back to non-ladder. This is how I play today:

USEast non-ladder 98%
USEast ladder 1%
Europe non-ladder 1%

Kitten~The~Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Mostly I play ladder because of the people I play with

*curses her running buddy for ALWAYS wanting to play ladder*

But I honestly prefer NL

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
eh.. i play.. all over the place now.. ladder, non ladder, ladder hc, non ladder hc.. but right now mainly on west ladder hc.. :\

-Lost