Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

does anyone remember when i...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Sharaz, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Sharaz

Sharaz IncGamers Member

does anyone remember when i...

does anyone remember when i posted a couple months back how cool it would be to make a botd from [the screenshot i included of 6 socket eth ceremonial pike +2 jav and spear] ??

i mentioned how cool it would be to have a spearazon with an eth botd that had +2 jav and spear skills, and even tho it was only ceremonial, it would still be somewhere between 679 and 755 dmg? not too shabby? would still be neat and fun to play??

thankfully, someone advised against making botd with it. and thankfully, i listened.

check out what just dropped in the baal run i was in!!

http://www.dfwlp.com/~jhorne/pics/diablo/screenshots/eth-matriarchal.pike.jpg

i guess ill be starting my spearazon as soon as i track down a zod and vex!!! :clap:

2. MoonUnit

MoonUnit IncGamers Member

Holy crap dood nice find! :thumbsup:

3. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Very nice find.

Only two of the hardest runes to find, if you play legit. I have neither and I have been playing this game for a little more than 2 or 3 days now!

4. Sharaz

Sharaz IncGamers Member

is that dr who in your avatar? if your a true fan... i bet you know what episode my name (Sharaz Jek) comes from!

zod and vex, while supposedely very rare runes indeed, are quite common on the trade circuits. no one knows why tho :p

5. Dacar92

Yes, the 7th and 8th Docs.
    Caves of Androzani. 5th Doctors last episode. Very cool episode.

Have you seen any of the new episodes?

6. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Just don't use fend...

7. Sharaz

Sharaz IncGamers Member

well, it pleases me that you answered the question!! hehe, my question is, did yo have to look it up or did you remember it? without looking it up (honestly!) i remember 2 wierd twins named romulus and remus, 2 planets androzani major and minor, peri (her first episode, and she was a hottie) got in something and was suffering from spectroz anemia, and this was why he ended up almost dying and regenerating. he went way down in the caves where there was little air, and breathed from devices that looked like he was huffing out of mousse cans. haha and i remember one of peri and peter davidsons first conversations, she asked why did he wear a sprig of celery on his coat?

no, i watched about half or most of colin bakers run, then gave up. he sucked. i checked back in a year or so later, and some goofy guy with a friend named ace, and everything looked like htey were trying to use current technology to make the special effects. are those seasons available on dvd in the states i wonder?

8. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

romulus and remus? Thats a little bit of a history. Just search up founder of rome :p Romulus killed remus. :)

9. Dacar92

We should continue this Dr Who discussion in the Amazon Territory off topic thread, not here. Check there, I will post the info you are looking for.

10. richo

richo IncGamers Member

to darn bad this is not europe ladder my impale/jaber would realy LUB that spear:)

11. Sharaz

Sharaz IncGamers Member

well, i finally traded for zod and vex today. i cant believe my luck, i rolled a 396%!!

12. citybird

citybird IncGamers Member

what did you offer for the vex? i need LO and nobody wants what I have to trade for it. (IST, UM, MAL, and items)