does anyone on here play classic?

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
does anyone on here play classic?

just wondering, because i started playing classic hc ladder recently and its been pretty fun. before playing classic my only experience with hc was in 1.09, i made a few barbs and they all managed to get killed by trigger pkers :(

edit: 4 more levels and my zon will be on the zon ladder (uswest) ^^ shes level 36 right now, cs/lf zon

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Havent played Classic much lately. Try Op WAM- if you are on East or check by OP TEB if ya want.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I just started classic up a week or two ago...
Duke NoDupedRuneHere got owned at level 65 at the door to the chaos sanctuary thanks to a fatal exception error...bah another attempt at getting my first King ever thwarted. And I was soooo freakin close too >_<

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Godd work Mouse, untwinked basically solo and 65 isnt bad at all. Hell Classic is pretty hellish when you have no absorbs and mercs. Get that far again give me a holler illl run a little.

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
heh well im level 50 now, #136 on ama ladder uswest, if anyone has irathas crown or gloves pm me, i offer irathas belt ~_~

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you are in a bit of a pipe dream trying to trade here for Classic. Even when Classic was strong not long ago very few of them came here as this site really is suited for xpac.

i suggest just trying to trade in a public game.

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
STINGER said:
I think you are in a bit of a pipe dream trying to trade here for Classic. Even when Classic was strong not long ago very few of them came here as this site really is suited for xpac.

i suggest just trying to trade in a public game.
whats a pipe dream?

and i did some mf runs and traded a bit and got my hat and gloves :D