Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Does anyone ever trade mid level items?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Ter, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

Does anyone ever trade mid level items?

I recently restarted after several months off so all my characters are gone and I decided to go with Hardcore and ladder for my new characters.

Anyway I've got one blizzard sorceress in the mid 30's and I'd like to get some equipment that she can use as she enters nightmare.
    I have been saving all my gems and cubing up a few perfects hoping to trade for what I want but it seems that the only things I see offered for trade are things I can't even use for 20+ levels.

I remember casually leaving the kinds of things I'm wishing I had now in my previous ladder play 6+ months ago so I assume that most people just leave them lying on the ground now.

What I am looking for are things like
    the Peasant Crown
    a Nightsmoke belt or perhaps a snowclash
    a Vipermagi Armor or Spirit Shroud
    and a Mosers blessed circle or Visceratuant

just a couple things to add some +skills or max my resistances as I move to Nightmare since my partial Cathans Set and Ancients Pledge shield are about ready to be retired.

Is everyone so rich and bored that they only play level 80 characters or am I just missing something?

2. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

You appear to have missed the trade forums at least ;)

I'd suggest you head over there and try the search function. Can't guarantee you'll find all your needs there, but know for certain that some items of what you mentioned at least get traded.

3. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I think most high level people with a lot of items at their disposal usually do keep those things, since they're useful for trading for their other needs (for example low level dueling charms/jewels are often traded for using mid level PvM items, since mid level pvmers find the low-mid PvP stuff, and both end up with what they actually need)

In the trade channels though, people wont usually offer these things, since they are not all that high in value, and the limited space they have to spam their goods will be taken up by things more likely to fetch a high price. So I would also reccomend trying the trading forums, I'm sure you will get some response there :)

-Matt

4. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

thank you for the recommendations..
    I didn't miss the trade forumn though I was just wondering if I should even try there or if I would be wasting time and space.

I didn't want to post there
    ISO....(my list)
    f/t um...nothing (ok I've got some gems a shael and a ravenfrost but nothing that someone with everything would ever want) ;)

I'll try to reword it and see if anyone replies there

5. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

If I'm not mistaken, pgems are still worth a good amount to people at the trade forums. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get just about everything you needed with some of them.

6. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

I always keep mid lvl stuff , just been too busy with work and trying to lvl to post a FT list. My FT lists can be quite exstensive , but Im glad to see your on west so check your trade post :)