does anyone else HATE the patch!!!

widowsrage

Diabloii.Net Member
does anyone else HATE the patch!!!

okay.....well i have a 86 dueling barb that used to own in duels....now he
SUX! IT IS SO F***ing ***! I HATE THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!! :rant: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCREW YOU PATCH!
 

cOMMANDo

Diabloii.Net Member
yo, thats what makes the patch so sweet, its like a whole new game!
new ways to make the same OLD BORING characters! new runewords, new uniques, new NEW NEW!
its harder too, more challenging, MORE FUN.
plus is awesome not having all that duped BS, at least NOT as bad as it was. At 1st i was pissed, cause i have 2 lvl 99s, one 98 & 97, and muitliple other lvl 90 - 80 chars from 1.09 that suck arse now. but it was SOOO much fun reabuilding and starting mfing and creating completely new characters from scratch.

THE PATCH RULES!!!!
 

kama

Diabloii.Net Member
I have to say that while Im not too fond of the patch overall,it does make it a little interesting again.Before I could walk through any act in my sleep.Now I have to whatch my step even in Hell act1.
 

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Another one.

Nobody cares if you hate the patch, frankly this thread is a waste of space and time. What do you hope to gain from this? Maybe some confirmation, some support? Are you trying to rally together a team of suportees to prank call blizzard in the middle of the night, to tell them they messed up? Maybe you're too ignorant to make up your own mind and need someone to tell you that it's OK to quit. Whatever the case, there is no need for this type of thing here.

Personally I like what the patch has done. It's created a whole new game - It provides change, and change is healthy. Leave we don't need people like you or the other spoof here.
 

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
Another one.

Nobody cares if you hate the patch, frankly this thread is a waste of space and time. What do you hope to gain from this? Maybe some confirmation, some support? Are you trying to rally together a team of suportees to prank call blizzard in the middle of the night, to tell them they messed up? Maybe you're too ignorant to make up your own mind and need someone to tell you that it's OK to quit. Whatever the case, there is no need for this type of thing here.

Personally I like what the patch has done. It's created a whole new game - It provides change, and change is healthy. Leave we don't need people like you or the other spoof here.

exactly wut i was waitin for...told ya, this guys totally right
 

Ai_Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
You made a spoof account just to post this?
Dude.. whoever thought to do that is a comedic genius... I about spit on my screen when i saw that. I mean they even had the icon! lol
 

Patch

Diabloii.Net Member
Ai_Guy said:
Dude.. whoever thought to do that is a comedic genius... I about spit on my screen when i saw that. I mean they even had the icon! lol

:bows:

Thank you!

I was beginning to wonder if anybody here had a decent sense of humor. :D
 

devon2f2f

Diabloii.Net Member
On a serious note it would be cool if they put in a one time reward that would let you redo your skill and stat points. For all those old chars that are not as viable anymore but then again I think (and here’s were I am going to get flamed) * steps back and puts on flame retardant suit* That all chars are viable they just might take a lot longer time to kill something. But I do understand the frustration of having a char that could own and now takes forever to kill something. It's a mental thing that most can't get past b/c you spent so much time working on these chars they r like a part of u. And their once shinny armor has now dulled just a little.

But I must say I like the patch. I like figuring out how the new system works and creating a char that can be effective in this new world.

*flame on*

*Steps back and feels the temp rise*
 

DrSeuss

Diabloii.Net Member
widowsrage said:
okay.....well i have a 86 dueling barb that used to own in duels....now he
SUX! IT IS SO F***ing ***! I HATE THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!! :rant: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCREW YOU PATCH!
To quote from The Simpsons: "Ha ha."
 

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
I think this forum is in need of a new section. Its symbol shall be a garbage can with the text "Insert your whining here".
 

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
I dislike this patch not because all my .09 characters suck now in duels, but because they screwed dueling for melee characters so much and overpowered ranged characters and casters which I care nothing about.
 

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
But... maybe this author tries to start a discussion as a kind of bad joke?
Author's thought: "Hmmm... What will upset people the most on this forum? *In hope of getting flamed and if I'm really lucky someone will be banned for the flaming*"
 

SHouston

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate what the patch has done to my OLD chars. But I have learned to adapt with the change of times. I have always played Zons (mostly), with 1.10 however I am barely touching them. My 2 main chars right now are a Barb and Necro (with a Sorc very close behind) I have gone through and deleted most of my old chars (except my 93 Zon, I just cant after having her for over 2 years) and adapted my game style. Overall Im having fun learning ALL the chars in the game instead of just a few.
 

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Fearox said:
I think this forum is in need of a new section. Its symbol shall be a garbage can with the text "Insert your whining here".
Instead of a whole new forum, why not just sticky this one?! It all ready has the perfect name. All the whining twits can come and post in it and hold each other or whatever they do.

The author was making a joke and some people missed it. I actually would have found his post amusing if he had been serious. :p
 
Top