Does Anakhapoopie still hang around?

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
That spider has a picture of Jesus on it's back!

Tooooooo EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-D2netDad

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen his WoWman here and there but not the Canuck. Last I hear he was eating snakes someplace cold the RCMP sent him.

Yarr++

He's not RCMP. He's one of their moose riding infantry types in their army. They wouldn't let him join the navy, he's too big to fit in a canoe and he's not ugly enough to be a Canuck paper airplane flying zoomie

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
He's not RCMP. He's one of their moose riding infantry types in their army. They wouldn't let him join the navy, he's too big to fit in a canoe and he's not ugly enough to be a Canuck paper airplane flying zoomie
Haven't I heard that the Canadian navy has one submarine anyway? And that a mall in Canada has two?

I think they bought three British subs that were unseaworthy. Thankfully empty beer cans float so they were able to make it home safe.

Anakha1

Banned
I still kick around on weekends for the last couple weeks. As it is I just got home about half an hour ago after finishing my final two test weeks in the field and I graduate on thursday. Four more days left in course and I'm bagged. It's been 15 weeks on course so I haven't had a lot of time to argue the finer points of moose riding and political denominations. ;)

Isolde212

Banned
I'm so glad to have him finish. Now he can come back home and sit around on the computer all damn day again. I can go back to being constantly furious and feeling neglected. YAY for normal life.

I'm so glad to have him finish. Now he can come back home and sit around on the computer all damn day again. I can go back to being constantly furious and feeling neglected. YAY for normal life.
LOL...Ahhh, I remember that feeling like it was only this morning....wait....

skihard

Banned
Hey wait a minute!! who is it that was on the computer until 10 minutes before lights out last night? Oh and just out of curiosity when have I been home enough to hang out on the computer lately?

skihard

Banned
That was kinda my point dear.
By quoting Iso you make it sound like I come home and sit on the computer and neglect you. Something I do not do, well not since I stopped playing that game. In fact I'm the one being neglected because of the computer, between these forums and chat, there is a lot of time that I'm home and you are on the computer.

Still the other night when you woke me up after being on the computer till 1:30 was pretty damn nice. PLEASE tell me you weren't flirting with old man Freet before coming to bed, please, please, please tell me that, even if it isn't true.

By quoting Iso you make it sound like I come home and sit on the computer and neglect you. Something I do not do, well not since I stopped playing that game.
Just agreeing with the neglected part dear, because you at work sitting in front of the computer all day...and before you say it...yes, I know why you are doing so.

Still the other night when you woke me up after being on the computer till 1:30 was pretty damn nice. PLEASE tell me you weren't flirting with old man Freet before coming to bed, please, please, please tell me that, even if it isn't true.
Well, I wasn't talking to Freet, and that's an honest answer:rolleyes:

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I can go back to being constantly furious and feeling neglected.
I guess that means I'll volunteer to keep you busy so that you're not feeling neglected. :wink2:

*leaves a plate of Horton's donuts by the table for Annie*