Do you want a girlfriend?

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you want a girlfriend?

Then check this out. Might be something for you.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01292004/entertainment/16912.htm

This is so decadent it almost made me cry with joy when I read it.

EDIT:

For $14.99, you can get a "secret admirer" box of chocolates from an imaginary boyfriend on Valentine's Day. And for just $4.99, you can land an "Imaginary Stalker Ex-Boyfriend," who will e-mail you "on a daily basis, asking where you've been all day and who you were with."

Pidder

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm paying $100 a month for the deluxe package including moist underwear, used condoms and the "sex smell" scented candles.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Hej Pidder. :Waves:

Get on ICQ right now. I have a funny link for you.

Hej Hats.

Damn... all the Skånings are here. You don´t visit often enough these days.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Hatsepsut said:
Hahahaha, you just solved my financial problems this semester, Dross. :D
I´ll start writing down my order then. I don´t think it would be appreciated if I post it here though... if you know what I mean... nudge nudge et cetera.

Anakha1

Banned
Saw that in the paper up here yesterday. That's a good deal. The real thing is way more expensive. But I don't particularly want either.

Hats, I'll pay you a half eaten snickers bar to stalk me! I've always wanted a Swedish stalker.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
I want a girlfriend, but I'm not that hard up. I can wait until July, which seems to be my only month with any luck in the past 3 years.

BTW. F*** Valentine's Day.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
What I can´t understand is, how do you fool yourself to that degree?

If you need a physical urge satisfied, you go to a hooker. Fine. Satisfied.

If you need an emotional void filled... you need some love or whatever... if you pay someone to do it it doesn´t mean anything. You have to completely shut reality out and fool yourself in order to feel some satisfaction when you pay someone to show some sort of emotion towards you.

I´m not saying it´s wrong or sick or anything. I just wonder how people do it.

I also wonder how people get in that situation. I mean, I´m a shut in and all. The only people I meet on a regular basis are the people I work with and it´s only my boss I really talk to. Do I sometimes wish someone would love me? Yes, yes I do. Would I pay someone to send me scented letters and then willfully suspend reality in order to feel loved? No I wouldn´t. How far gone are these people?