Do you think Wolves can Bark???

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you think Wolves can Bark???

Im curious too see if other people think wolves can or cant bark

State why you think they can or cant bark if you vote.

Awooooo!!!

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
you might be forgiven for making a poll without including durf and poing, but it is inexcusable make a poll without boobies as a choice.

i refuse to participate any further in this thread.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
you might be forgiven for making a poll without including durf and poing, but it is inexcusable make a poll without boobies as a choice.

i refuse to participate any further in this thread.
untill, what, the wolves get boobies? :confused1:

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
Fight the tyranny of Durf, Poing and Boobies! Down with The Man! :soapbox: I've held my peace for over three years, but now I'm going to say it. I hate stupid poll options.

I saw some wolves barking on TV. I've also seen coyotes barking at each other.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Yah ive alway's know wolves can bark too.

meh only reason i made this thread is because some one was tryin too convince me that wolves can only growl , snarl, or howl and not bark like a dog.

Any way this should put the spike in the coffin too those that say or think wolves cant bark.
Wolves Barking Vid

While camping in the U.P two years ago we had several barking and howling around the lake we were next to. It was most cool. It scared the poo out of the kids, though.

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
ElohimWolf said:
Im curious too see if other people think wolves can or cant bark

State why you think they can or cant bark if you vote.

Awooooo!!!
A few things:

1. Wolves can bark. I've seen them do it.

2. Dogs are a sub-species of wolf. Dogs can bark, and dogs are wolves. Therefore some wolves can bark.

Raena

Diabloii.Net Member
PlagueBearer said:
2. Dogs are a sub-species of wolf. Dogs can bark, and dogs are wolves. Therefore some wolves can bark.
I fit in my coat, my coat fits in my bag, therefore I fit in my bag.