Do you rush for Forge? Read this! East SC L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you rush for Forge? Read this! East SC L

I do, a lot. I'm starting to write down names of people who don't pay up too.

*bsm_honor
*lonewolf34

It really is a ***** when you rush people who don't pay. So if you know some people post their usernames so we can avoid falling for their crap behaviour!

Lord Nyax

Banned
Just gonna put it out there before anything weird happens:
This is a bad idea. :undecided:

I saw a Fox news special about some idea kind of like this, only it was about bad drivers, and you'd post their 'Plates. That was a good idea because being mad about bad drivers often leads to you being stupid in your car, which is incredibly dangerous. Being mad about getting a forge scam isn't such a big deal...maybe to your computer or keyboard, but chances are high that you're not gonna kill anyone...

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
oh.. i dunno i don't get mad or angry i just leave the game and find a new person to rush. But still it's ****ty when you know you can avoid a known scammer right?

you don't have to come here and check, but it'd still be nice to post what you know.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
So if you know some people post their usernames so we can avoid falling for their crap behaviour!
Think that's against forum rules, eventhough it would be useful

Lord Nyax said:
I saw a Fox news special about some idea kind of like this,.....
Fox news is fiction!! .... Got the point thou.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't ever rush for forge unless it's a favor for a friend.

Why? Because 19/20 of them will quit the game as you arrive.

Or they will do the forge, take the rune and leave.

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
^^^ nah not really
I've gotten 2 gul runes and an ist today and I think...2 people didn't pay today. Thats at most Pretty sure it was just 1.

I also walk away from people if I don't like their attitude during the first two acts

ie not paying attention, try to take drops immediately, or if they fight about when they pay forge.

Gorny

Banned
I do, a lot. I'm starting to write down names of people who don't pay up too.

*bsm_honor
*lonewolf34

It really is a ***** when you rush people who don't pay. So if you know some people post their usernames so we can avoid falling for their crap behaviour!
Sorry, blacklisting is not allowed here for the reason that they cause more trouble than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.