do you read posts?

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
do you read posts?

okay something started spinning in my head today.
lets say when there is a thread and there are more than 3 or 4 pages with replies. here is my question:
do you actually read all the posts in the thread or do you just click post reply and froget about the thread?
i know its a very stupid question but since it is in my head i elephant need an answer. personally for i do read the posts before that.
one more thing, in this post i put a totally random word, whats the word? :lol:

I generally read the first few, then hit reply, and read some of the recent posts in the post page. It would take too long to read a topic if its 5 or 6 pages long...
Ok ok, i didnt see the elephant, im sorry...

Akira

Well Mr. Elephant,

I have to say it depends on what the subject is. I find alot of people repeat opinions that have already been stated and it seems as if many people are oblivious to this as they don't read the entire thread. So, maybe there's something that would really contribute to the thread that someone would like to post but perhaps it's already been said.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I generally read the first few, then hit reply, and read some of the recent posts in the post page. It would take too long to read a topic if its 5 or 6 pages long...
Ok ok, i didnt see the elephant, im sorry...
ha! you didn't read my whole post! caught in the act! :lol:

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
It depends on the thread. If it's something that really interests me, I'll scan all the posts, maybe not reading them fully, but enough to get the gist.

Oh, and other than elephant, I see frog in your post.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I read all the posts most of the time. If the thread has gotten to be 4 or 5 pages long, usually it's something we've discussed ad infitum here already anyway, so I figure I'll just catch the wave next time around. So if I haven't kept up with a thread, I usually just won't post in it.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Act V, Scene III

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
maccool said:
Act V, Scene III

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
???
what is this supposed to be?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I read up until your question then assumed you were just being long winded after that and stopped, didn't get to the elephant

I read posts, I get the important bit out of them

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
I didnt even read all the posts on this one, so nope, I dont read everything on the 2nd or 3rd page.

That's why you don't really see me on many of the longer threads. You might see me on the first or second post though. :)

But this one is an exception. :lol: