Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

• poing, ect.

• Total voters

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think Enigma is worth the runes. Get you a Skulder's Ire, its about the same and you save you all those nice runes for something worth while like Chains Of Honor or so many other better things.

Takis (El_Greco)

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Sorry Vorbsis ( ;) ), we have been PWNED.

They seem to agree that it works the same as off weapon ED, with no evidence to support otherwise. Only the stats people left to confirm the exact workings of the game mechanics, but it does seem like its a foregone conclusion.

Nightfish wins. :lol:

Fafner

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I just found a Fal, last night, so if I sacrifice my 2 Pul, then all I need is an Ohm for a Chaos. Oh, wait, this is an Enigma thread. Nope I don't think I'll have one of those soon, but I do have a teleport amulet with +15 res. Anybody want to send me an Ohm? NEED ITAMZ PLZ. :uhhuh:

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a SUR rune... nothing higher.. lol.. closest to SUR would be the three GUL's i have, which two have been cubed to a VEX for my Heart Of The Oak.

Sukkoi19

Diabloii.Net Member
I have an Enigma Archon plate, as well as a BotD. My calculations put the time required for the runes, and the damn armor at somewhere in the 300 hour ballpark. My g/f insists its well over a 1000, but what does she know?

I guess its cool, I like the teleport, I only really use it on my Zealot on Andariel runs though, so I could probably go with something else.

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
No, of course. Tried to make it with my abundance of high level runes, but 1.09 wouldn't go for it.... :innocent:
So my only enigma is still my wife.....

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I don't own an enigma and doubt I ever will, I've never found a rune above IST and then next highest is UM on battle.net. If - IF - I was to ever find the runes I'd probably try to trade them for items or put them in the own little stash and admire them. Plus my sorc likes her Tal's belt/ammy/armour (my greatest find) set up so I don't think I'll change that any time soon - plus she has teleport for Africa :) .

cholerajoe

Diabloii.Net Member
Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
Based on my old 1.09 runes that I found/traded for, I could make several but I'm playing SPL now so I'm gonna have to wait some more..... probably longer than most since I do not trade.

--T
I don't have any rune words yet. I just used my Ist in my MF necro's wand. I have never traded with anyone either. I doubt I ever will. Funny I haven't found a GF Blade yet. I have a bunch of 1.09 GF blades but 0 1.10

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
newb-newb-newb2 said:
What's Durf?

We blame everything on Durf whether he had anything to do with it or not. He's actual name is DurfBarian and is a regular here at the SPF. So in a future there's is something unexplanable and you can't lay blame on anyone else, just blame it on him. He probably had something to do with it, anyways.

Takis (El_Greco)