Do you know CPR?

If you were interesting in dueling, what barriers prevent you from joining?

• I think that I don't have any suitable dueling builds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't compete adequately with the veteran players.

• I don't know have enough dueling knowledge.

• I don't have the wealth to compete/item wealth discrepency.

• Other (Please state reason).

• Total voters

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you know CPR?

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

I am wondering how many people know how to do it.

Is this being taught in schools now or what? Would you consider learning it?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
i had to get certified for my job last year so yeah i know it. At least according to the card in my wallet.

skihard

Banned
yes, actually I'm a certified combat life saver, well I was certified up until 2 years ago when I stopped participating in the military.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
I did receive First Aid-training in high-school. But I won't be able to perform any rescue-attempts I've learnt there..... It didn't really stick.

David.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
I've put NO as I can't really remember with any confidance how to do it. I was shown at school about 10 years ago...

KnightFall

Isolde212

Banned
My dad taught me when I was 4 and every year since then. He's a medic so he felt it was very necessary to teach me.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
I said, yes, and now everyone has confidence in me. But it's all a clever ploy, when you endanger yourselves thinking "ah, I know, i'm safe, Arb knows CPR he'll save me", then you will all die, as i fail to know CPR! FOOLS!!! FOOLS I TELL YOU!!! ALL FOOLS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Arb

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I know it, but my certification ran out two years ago. :( I wanted to take the class here at OSU, but it never fit into my schedule.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I Know how, but all of my first aid certificates have expired....so i'm no longer certified. I plan on retaking my Lv.1 first aid, I may even decide to get Lv.3, and my CPR.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
I know, but expired (boy scouts). I have only been in one situation where it was needed and thankfully my girlfriend was an EMT, so she did it.

Garbad

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation

And Congrats on your 1000 post!!!!
why thank you! you get a free beer! :thumbsup:
but still i have no idea what is it

Freemason

Banned
My certification expired 10 years ago. I stil carry the card with me though. I know how I act in a medical emergency and the visual aid will be a vital tool.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
i am a surf lifesaver, and have my medcare lvl 3 which is like beening a nurse with out the pay.....

so i know how to do it, but i real reasin i do surf life saving is not to save ountless lives or to save poor jimmys dog when its drowning, but its for the chicks HAHAH :lol: go go thong bikini

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
I learned but I was never sent my card of certification by the red cross or whoever.

Im pissed.