Do you encounter this often?

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you encounter this often?

There seems to have been a slight problem with the RpgForums.Net database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
I frequently find this page when trying to open a thread. Do you have this problem?

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
ALL the freaking time, and most of the time internet explorer crashes when trying to load this page for some reason. Like it wont respond.

myolosolo

Diabloii.Net Member
I get this all the time, sometimes i get in then it does that, press refresh, happens again and again and again

Spero

Diabloii.Net Member
It's been happening to me a ton lately. I hope they can figure out how to fix it soon.

moby

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL I got that message when I tried to open this thread :)

Yes it's been happening a lot lately.

-moby

Prez

Diabloii.Net Member
It happens a great deal to me also.

I think that I also got some crapola cookie called bluezipper from this website...one of the popups here somehow downloaded and it was a real pain to get rid of...hijacks your webpage, adds toolbars with ads, etc.

I understand the need for advertisements..the bill have to get paid somehow...but can we be a little more selective?

Prez

myolosolo

Diabloii.Net Member
These forums are starting to piss me off abit. Everytime i open a post I get that message. Hopefully it well be fixed soon

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me quote it again.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the RpgForums.Net database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
This message REALLY pisses me off. The problem is not "slight" as they have claimed. I really do not like people lie to me in the face. Their technical staff obviously do not check emails anymore and they certainly do not mean it when they say they "apologise for any inconvenience."

They can stop the service if they want; I am certainly not grateful to their service now. Just compare this site with yahoo. Both sites has ad's and both provide some no-charge services. And---yahoo is earning a decent profit.