Do Skeleton Mages benefit from Enchant?

Omnivor

Diabloii.Net Member
Do Skeleton Mages benefit from Enchant?

Sorry if it's already answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Does anybody know?

Thanks.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
There has been a dicussion on this. Enchant seems to work on Revives and I'll test this as soon as I can get my hands on something with charges.

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you will be able to enchant the mages but I don't think it will work on the mages ranged attack since that is magical in nature. I believe you need a physical attack to "carry" the enchantment so a revived Skeleton Archers should work just like it does for a Rougue Merc. Not sure how we can test if it does any extra damage on skeletons or revives.

miles

Diabloii.Net Member
i play with a group and 1 is a lvl 67 support only enchantress. I know that enchant works on skellies cause they kick *** even more when they are enchanted. i can tell when its just me and the sorc how much faster they kill.

TCO

Diabloii.Net Member
There has been a dicussion on this. Enchant seems to work on Revives and I'll test this as soon as I can get my hands on something with charges.
I've an object with level 23 enchant charges.. This give a good AR boost to your skells and a plus fire damage..

Obviously this works only with melee summons..

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
Enchant CAN be cast on summonables for great effect.

I highly doubt that it will have any effect on Skeleton Mages' magical attacks.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Doesn't seem to work with Mages.
of course not! Mages cast spells... do you see enchant working on the sorc's fireball attack? ;)

Enchant will work on skeleton warriors, golems and revives. basically, any non-spell physical attack will be affected by enchant. (for a character example: shockwave isn't affected by enchant, but a maul attack is. Yea, sorry for the druid example... guess I'm still a druid at heart :innocent: )

--fatty