Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Do i need life in pvm?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Madagou, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Madagou

Madagou IncGamers Member

Do i need life in pvm?

I'm makin a pvm druid, and i want to max out my damage so i can kill really fast, thing is i'm not sure if i need the health or not.

Also what stats should i put in str and vit if i wanna max out my damage?

I am also using a ebotdgpa and my dr is 24 from my dungos and from my ber'd jalals

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

There is a build style called titan builds, which means you put everything in strength. In pvm it usually works out pretty fine, as long as you have some lifesteal. Having the 12-15% from botd should be more than enough if you play fury druid.
    It is your choice if you want to use HoW or OakSage, depending on if you are all-out-damage or not. No matter what, you should make sure to max out lycantrophy for the life bonus in werewolf form!
    As for charms, try to stack up on life charms, or skillers with life, and you should be just fine in pvm.

Pvp is a bit trickier though, since life>damage, unless you go for 1hit-kills. :azn:

There has been several posts in this forum about titan wolves, check the first five pages or so, and you should find a couple of relevant threads with discussions. :thumbsup: