Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Do I grow tired of D2?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Atomium, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

Do I grow tired of D2?

Sometimes, I grow tired of D2, its missions, its maps, its endless (and hopeless) quest for the better stuff, and last but not least, its outdated graphic possibilities.

I would like to try something else. Do you know good games I could buy to replace my old D2? I am not very much aware of the offer.

I am looking for role play + heroic fantasy + permanent universe + good graphics.

Thank you for your suggestions.

2. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Neverwinter nights is a really nice game. It's roleplaying, choice between good, evil or neutral, a lot of quests, quite good graphics. You can also build your own worlds very easily (or choose between thousands of mods made by other players and enjoy them online with friends). It lacks a bit of the action d2 got, but the stories are really good ones. Like interacting in a very good fantasy movie.
    Two expansions have been released so far; Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark. In my opinion Hordes of the Underdark is the best one. If you want to know more I think you can download trailers from the Neverwinter nights website.

3. Shug_Ninx

Shug_Ninx IncGamers Member

Please play Divine Divinity and its upcoming "sequel" Beyond Divinity. Divine Divinity is a really great Action-RPG with a good story, graphics, system, etc...

4. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

Neverwinter looks attractive.
    Divine Divinity too, but it doesnt seem to be an online game.

I just looked at a site about Ultima X Odyssey, which should go out soon. It is tempting as well.

5. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

You could always try everquest, or wait for everquest 2 to come out (which is soon I believe). I myself have never played the game but I have friends that love it, plus it has all the features u asked for in the game (rpg, perm universe, etc...). Neverwinter nights is a good choice as well as mentioned above. Hope everything goes well for you outside this crazy d2 universe :).

6. Vladicus

Vladicus IncGamers Member

Dude, Fallout 2... I am currently using it as a D2 supplement. Almost done it, I will get Fallout Tactics next week.

7. DarkeSlayer

DarkeSlayer IncGamers Member

Having removed D2 from my system, I personally am looking at Lords of Everquest.

8. th5418

th5418 Banned

Final fantasy 11