Do fury/rabies exists in East?

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Do fury/rabies exists in East?

I've seen quite bunch of videos of those sexy *** wolfs from Europe, wooped the $h!t out of smiters and sorcs. Just wondering if there are any of them in east wondering in pvp?

I might make one, but could be out of reach... *damn those eth tombs...*

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen quite bunch of videos of those sexy *** wolfs from Europe, wooped the $h!t out of smiters and sorcs. Just wondering if there are any of them in east wondering in pvp?

I might make one, but could be out of reach... *damn those eth tombs...*
SS Druids in general are more popular in west and europe I think. Not too much in asia or east though. Even then only very few are keeping such wolves from going extinct.

No similar skilled sorc should get
the boss said:
wooped the $h!t
continuously from a Fury / Rabies, unless they're stupid enough to have low fcr or ignore Tombreav's mega range and tele near em for more accurate shots. I think there are too small number of good SS Druids for the general public to figure out a good defense for em...

Like smiters for example. They have the advantage, but their stupid pride as melee kings get ezowned with Rabies. Most just don't know how to handle a good shapeshifter... :tongue:

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeh, pretty much none...mines extinct. *hydrogenman (naturebunns), *pheyd (pheyd) and theres a few more id have to look up..most of the shifters live on non ladd.

IMC :grin:

Darksteel

Diabloii.Net Member
I've gotten a pretty damn good one on E/L/SC and I've ran into a few other decent ones. Nothing too special though. Remsy's got a really good one on east too, forgot his name though. If you wanna duel or something let me know.

*V_Darksteel

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got one that's... well, I'm learning, on east nonladder. Considering rebuilding him on ladder - I picked up an eth tomb (a VERY sweet one) on ladder, and since I don't feel like waiting for the reset....

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got one as well, still in the making though (a bit left). Never see anyone in the Grove on East though.

*PLUE-nati0ns

NewForumBloke

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a east fury/rabie but he desperately needs remade and for his charms to get refurbished. Otherwise the potential is there, i just need to take the time to bring it out lol. Maybe we can try to all get together for some sort of wolf pack/dueling/orgy of gm fun! lol

-BLoke :smug:

OT: WOOT OMGZ 1k POSTZZ UBER PWNANGE HERE :p *ahem* excuse me for that hehe....

memphis

Diabloii.Net Member
thagrim_raper3 on useast ladder for a fury/rabies wolf (still finishing equipment up) message me anytime for a duel.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
so far i have met only 2 shapeshifters , which were not total pubs.
the first one claimed #1 and was pathethic vs my BvC, the second one was good ,but at my current skill lvl i doubt he will shine any.