Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dissapearing runes

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by DirtyDthelumberjack, Oct 15, 2006.

1. DirtyDthelumberjack

DirtyDthelumberjack IncGamers Member

dissapearing runes

so I had a jah and a ber in my stash I got from someone yesterday and I just looked for them and they are gone anyone know why?

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

They were duped and they poofed.

3. Demon2k3

Demon2k3 IncGamers Member

I recomend you only do HR trades here as you can often get info from where they got it from start. I naver do HR trades on b.net due to the high poof risk.

4. Claudio_G

Claudio_G IncGamers Member

Well it does not matter since (with the exception of some Vexes that are cubed Guls) 99.9999999% of all HRs (Vex and above) are duped. Blizzard made it pretty much impossible to find Hrs and only a few dedicated people actually cube their way up the runes to ohm, ber jah.

So if one wants to deal with HRs on a regular base it is almost a must to be able to run 2 games or have friends online who help perming each time one wants to leave a game with the HR mule.

Claudio

5. Demon2k3

Demon2k3 IncGamers Member

What i'm saying is that it's overall safer to trade hr's on here than battle net. I know many of them are duped.altho the fact that it is safer to trade hr's here than on b.net is safer is a fact.

sorry for OT

6. Claudio_G

Claudio_G IncGamers Member

Actually it is not. I agree that it is a lot nicer to trade with people on this forum than trading with the b.net crowd. However, the high runes people on this forum trade with are coming from the same sources any other high rune comes from, the dupers (no I do not mean that people on this forum are dupers but that they do trade for HRs, I know I do, and get the same duped ****).

Do not believe that Hrs traded with people on ths forum do not poof, they do, only difference is that most people on this forum admit that they have traded for their HRs and that those HRs most likely will poof if one does not perm each and every time leaving a game.

Claudio

7. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

I usually avoid joining public games with my rune mule. I even never do it. That's one of the safest way to prevent HRs from poofing, even if there's again no guarantee about that...

8. DirtyDthelumberjack

DirtyDthelumberjack IncGamers Member

and how do you perm runes? sorry im pretty new to the whole hr as the trading standered as I havnt played this game in a very long time

9. Gorny

Gorny Banned

There is only one way to perm a rune, and that is to find the rune yourself.

Don't beleive anything anyone tells you about any perming methods, they don't work.