DISO This bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member
DISO This bow

+3 15ed 3ar 4os Matriarchal Bow
The ladder reset is coming (Sept 28th) and I'd really like to land one of these as my final act of this ladder. If you have one, speak up, I will pay you tonnes.

Denjin

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: DISO This bow

I have one rolled perfect already just kept rerolling it till I got it 15 fant 2skill 345ed 3 bow skills or whatever prefect is. Also have a perfect gmb 15ed 3 skills perfect roll.

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

I have one rolled perfect already just kept rerolling it till I got it 15 fant 2skill 345ed 3 bow skills or whatever prefect is. Also have a perfect gmb 15ed 3 skills perfect roll.
If it is as described, what is your ISO?

Denjin

Diabloii.Net Member

How about I give you the bows now and next ladder if I decide to play you help me out with some items.

Also have a empty gmb 15ed 3 skills 4 os that I can give you on top of that. I never got around making my zon so these items are just laying around.

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

How about I give you the bows now and next ladder if I decide to play you help me out with some items.

Also have a empty gmb 15ed 3 skills 4 os that I can give you on top of that. I never got around making my zon so these items are just laying around.
That's pretty generous, but I'm fairly certain this is my last ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.