Dismal performance on Marrowwalk

alanklow

Diabloii.Net Member
Dismal performance on Marrowwalk

Hi all...

I'm a lvl 66 bonemancer and been able to put on a pair of Mwalks recently (yay?). however, the change in dmg to my BS is rather disappointing: from 1.4K it went to 2.3K. to be honest i was expecting something a little more after doing the math.

my relevant slvls are as follows:
BS 23
Bspear 23
Bwall 23
Bprison 33 (mwalks)
Teeth 6

is there something i'm not doing right? thanks heaps...

Bigru

Diabloii.Net Member
why were u expecting more? almost 1k is alot more damage... increased ur damage by like 60%

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not a bonemancer ... but I do use Marrows and my hybrid gets a fair boost in bone spells, 600 pt bone armor and +2 to skelly mastery among other stats.

What exactly were you expecting? What other boots are you going to wear in lieu of Marrowalks?

alanklow

Diabloii.Net Member
well, i have actually heard (from 3rd parties) the possibility of having BS go up all the way to 4K+ due Mwalks, and 3.5K+ from some of the posts in forums here. guess i need more +slvl items ie charms, White etc. wonder if 4K+ is actually attainable...

Bigru

Diabloii.Net Member
its possible to get 4.5k damage without marrows, u need better gear though, if u mean that marrow will add 4k then ur wrong. 6k is possible with marrows

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
My marrows give me about 1100 damage. But have you maxed all your other bone synergy skills (teeth, spear, wall, spirit)? If not, that may be why your damage seems disappointing.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
The higher you get your bone spells the more base damage your synergies (including the 33 from marrows) has to enhance.

A bit obvious, I know, but someone who has lvl 30-35 bone spells will recieve a greater boost in raw damage by marrows than someone who has level 20 bone spells.

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
i just used a certain calculator and when all synergies are maxed and you have +24 skills in the bone tree with the marrows, the bone spirit does 5.5k and bone spear does 5.3k...

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I was pleased as punch when I put my first pair of marrows on during NM Baal runs. Enemies went from dying fast to really really fast.