Disappearing Shadow Master

josh420

Diabloii.Net Member
Disappearing Shadow Master

Hiya folks..a quick question.

It's been a long time since I've played an assassin, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Shadow Masters just up and disappearing?

It's weird...one minute she's there, the next minute she's gone. Sometimes its when i travel to a different area (Going up to the Arreat Summit for instance) and sometimes its when im running up to a monster pack.

This has been happening since I've started using her, and I'm level 45 now. Is this gonna keep happening when i get into late nightmare and hell and actually NEED her to be there?

josh420

Diabloii.Net Member
All my experiences with minions say they should teleport to you... I think ive seen her do it twice so far. I dont mind recasting her, but if she's gonna keep leaving me on my own while im trying to kill stuff I'm not putting any more points into her, lol

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Other minions occasionally disappear too. The SM is bad, but not even the worst--that prize would go to Necro revives.

One of the nice things about the Shadow Warrior is that she disappears far less frequently.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
EBotD 410%ED Zerker Iron Golem in Normal thinking that there would be NO CHANCE it could EVER die in norm... disapearing... :eek: GASP!

- Dennis