Disappearing runes? (duped runes)

cyncyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Disappearing runes? (duped runes)

I wonder what your opinions are related to disappearing runes. I only recall once when I "lost" a couple high runes from my inventory. Of course, I assumed this was because they were duped items and were eliminated by the random "in-game dupe" check. I have also read some duped rune theories. I have never had a rune disappear once it was placed in a socket. Has anyone had a rune removed from a socketed item...not heard about it from a friend, but actually from your own item?

I also am under the impression that duping was much less prevalent in this ladder. The fact that HRs such as Ber/Jah never came down to the equivalent of an Ist in trade value seems to support that. What do you think? Was there less duping this ladder?

juju

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Disappearing runes? (duped runes)

I didnt see any dupes in this ladder (really :cloud9:) and this was on europe :afro:

And i played/traded alot in this ladder... btw did any1 on europe see runes/items disappear in this ladder :scratchchin: ??

aivwaras

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Disappearing runes? (duped runes)

But by looking at the trophy room of the forbidden site, I could assume there were quite a lot of imported items... I think they are worse than dupes... :/