Community DiiHC Clans are merging!

BurntBlackFlesh

Diabloii.Net Member
Flux and Zappafan have passed down word that they want to merge the HC clans.
So, since I'm low man, on the totem pole, I will happily, and humbly comply! ;)

So, Zappa, or Flux, Do we make new? Should DiiHCN Merge with Zappa's clan, or what?

I'm heading into game, right after this post, so feel free to add me to your friends list, and we can hash this out!
cybrwolf#1896

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Yes the plan is to combine DiiHCN and IncHC into just one clan, DiiHC. I've formed DiiHC and Flux is going to hang back in IncHC over the weekend while the transition is happening. It would be good if an officer from DiiHCN would do that as well to help steer people to the new clan. I have DiiHC closed to new members atm, I'll open it up when I have the chance to log on later tonight.

thuus

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my HC days are done.... just not enough time to devote to this. Is there a SC clan?

Raesene

Diabloii.Net Member
Will there be enough room? I know there are a lot of inactives, but current clan has like 130+ members last I checked. People tend to become a lot more active on season changes too.

Helvetio

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you for creating the new DiiHC clan, I have applied to it after leaving the DiiHCN clan.
Look forward to playing with all of you in season 4.
Helvetio#1136

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
The migration appears to be going well, we had 30+ members in the clan around 11pm est yesterday, with another 10+ just needing to accept invitations. I believe Cyber said the DiiHCN clan was under 20 members around the same time.

BurntBlackFlesh

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my HC days are done.... just not enough time to devote to this. Is there a SC clan?
Thuus, I can understand your perspective, and it is always sad to lose another HC Player!
That being said, I am unaware of a Dii.net clan devoted to Normal mode.

Which brings up a really good point. "What are the the official Diabloii.net clans?"

I'll message some folks, and see if we can compile of list of known "official" clans.

Valeli

Diabloii.Net Member
Tried joining the new clan after leaving HCN, but I guess something happened? I'm not in it, and it won't let me apply again yet since I tried "too recently". I'll have at it again later, hopefully you don't all fill up. Or maybe I can send you a tell when you're on and you can invite me by clicking on my name or something? (No idea how invites work)

BurntBlackFlesh

Diabloii.Net Member
Tried joining the new clan after leaving HCN, but I guess something happened? I'm not in it, and it won't let me apply again yet since I tried "too recently". I'll have at it again later, hopefully you don't all fill up. Or maybe I can send you a tell when you're on and you can invite me by clicking on my name or something? (No idea how invites work)
Valeli, How it works is after you apply to the clan, an Officer (or Leader) has to approve your joining. Once that happens, the next time you log into game you will be shown as having joined the clan.

So it just maybe that you need to wait till an Officer comes into game, to approve you.

Since I'm not yet a member of the new clan, I can't see what is happening, sorry.

Valeli

Diabloii.Net Member
That could be it. I think I remember there was a "pending request" flag last time I was waiting to hear ... anyways, it's not a big deal. I'll figure it out. Am excited for season 4 start. Think I'm going to try making a crusader.

ZappaFan

That could be it. I think I remember there was a "pending request" flag last time I was waiting to hear ... anyways, it's not a big deal. I'll figure it out. Am excited for season 4 start. Think I'm going to try making a crusader.
What is your battletag?

thuus

Diabloii.Net Member
Thuus, I can understand your perspective, and it is always sad to lose another HC Player!

Which brings up a really good point. "What are the the official Diabloii.net clans?"

I'll message some folks, and see if we can compile of list of known "official" clans.
I have a feeling there are quite a few of us filthy casuals lurking about that don't have the time or patience to play on T1 in hardcore anymore. :p

ZappaFan

The sticky at the top of this forum lists all the official clans for these forums, however it's pretty dated. I know for sure on the NA server for non-HC play there is/was Inc and IncE, I assume those either changed or are changing to Dii & DiiE.

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
I was trying to search for the clan and can't seem to find it. Can I get an invite or something? Not sure if that's how it works or not.

kestegs#1550