Difficult Choices ;)

TerminalVertigo

Diabloii.Net Member
Difficult Choices ;)

coupla quick questions for you masters.

i have 5os eth runemaster ettin axe.

i need suggestions to fill it.

im a dual axe class barb, my weapons are going to be ebotdz, beast ettin, Erune ettin, and last wish zerk.

also i picked up a 385ed last wish, now because of the life tap 10 to lvl 18 lt, should i even wear dracs? if only for the open wounds?

i also would like some suggestions to the gear i will wear;

currently i have

1556 archon fort
1500def shaft upd eth
eth upd zod'd perfect arreats
dracs
gores
dungoes
angelic set

he will be a frenzy/ww mix with a ss for tougher duels.

pick out the problems.

tia
Andrew

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
5 sox eth ettin axe is not a good choice to make beast, doom, grief in it!

The weapon is ethereal and if u plan to use it for a frenzy barb then it will get destroyed!

Use eth BOTD BA and beast (5 sox BA). The downside will be the repair cost for the beast runeword! I tried a setup using Grief+ Beast and i cursed myself cause i had to repair the weapons all the time! But the damage was awesome! :D

/Dec

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
well, best combos are:

grief/beast on ladder

botd/beast on nl

throw in doom as second wep if u wanna bm some ppl like zons and melee chars.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
TerminalVertigo said:
i have 5os eth runemaster ettin axe.
eth runemaster is more of a zealot weapon really because it's only range 2. For a zealot you can Zod-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo it, or Zod-40/15 x 4. I can't remember which is the best ^_^

TerminalVertigo said:
im a dual axe class barb, my weapons are going to be ebotdz, beast ettin, Erune ettin, and last wish zerk.
Ebotd BA+Beast BA are the best options of those. Grief BA is even better if you're on ladder (be sure to have enough ias on the grief ;)

TerminalVertigo said:
also i picked up a 385ed last wish, now because of the life tap 10 to lvl 18 lt, should i even wear dracs? if only for the open wounds?
Last Wish is not good at all :) CtC doesn't work with ww, it doesn't hit the last breakpoint, and if you use it for a frenzy barb he will be torn apart in a matter of seconds (I've never seen a single decent pvp frenzy barb)

TerminalVertigo said:
currently i have
1500def shaft upd eth
eth upd zod'd perfect arreats
Ugh, that hurts my eyes. Did you just up an ethereal version for the -10 req or what?

PS: Frenzy/ww mix? How will that work? Frenzy absolutely blows in duels I'm afraid.

HoD

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
Grief BA is even better if you're on ladder (be sure to have enough ias on the grief ;)
I think ias on grief is more important when using the runeword for a ww barb to reach the last bp! Since he is making a frenzy barb rolling a grief that has a low ias (minimum 30 ias) should be sufficent! And in conjuction with beast + frenzy the total ias should be enough for PvM!

Rolling a Grief that has at least 34 ias makes it a very good weapon for ww barb for PvP to reach the last ww bp.

/Dec

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
I think ias on grief is more important when using the runeword for a ww barb to reach the last bp! Since he is making a frenzy barb rolling a grief that has a low ias (minimum 30 ias) should be sufficent! And in conjuction with beast + frenzy the total ias should be enough for PvM!

Rolling a Grief that has at least 34 ias makes it a very good weapon for ww barb for PvP to reach the last ww bp.

/Dec
I think he wants to make a frenzy/ww hybrid for pvp (no idea how thats ever going to work, but you can always try ;). Which means his weapons need to hit the last break if he wants to do anything decent while wwing.

HoD

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
I think he wants to make a frenzy/ww hybrid for pvp (no idea how thats ever going to work, but you can always try ;). Which means his weapons need to hit the last break if he wants to do anything decent while wwing.

HoD
In that case he needs to have at least 34 ias on the Grief BA!

Grief + stormshield used when ww then he really needs 34 ias on Grief oterwise he wont reach the last wwbp!

I would stick to a ww barb anyway for pvp using grief + ss! :D

/Dec

TerminalVertigo

Diabloii.Net Member
my guy will be straight up ww. im just trying to think of some weapons that are outside the box, stead of cookie cutter characters

my other barb is mace class(yeah i know) he used a fury scourge,eth eternity,eth bstar, and a cham ss, he does ok, he doesnt beat everyone, but he holds his own.

im not interested in grief, cause thats all i hear about, i realize that it is amazing because of the +400 dmg, but to me that doesnt matter.

i want something unqiue, which is still good.

now
i need two ww weps, shields are good, but i was gonna use the runemaster because it had cannot be frozen, so i could roll with twin angelics and the ammy

im going to equip a big fort, eth arreats etc...

someone please tell me how a lolololozod would be better than a ohmohmohmohmzod runemaster? 4Xlo is only 80%

thanks