• i have never been with a woman and i don't intend to start now

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
Difficult choices: Zombie attack!

the apocalypse has come, zombies are roaming the earth, and you are struggling to survive. two people you met along the way appear to be extremely proficient at killing zombies:
number one wears very little and uses swords.
number two wears spandex and uses guns.

they have a rather nasty catfight, so you sit back and enjoy, but their differences are unresolvable. they part ways. who would you go with?

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Difficult choices: Zombie attack!

Kinda depends if the world in which the apocalypse has taken place is made by sadistic mod makers who endow the players with less bullets than monsters or not.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

if the most of the living were converted to zombies there would probably be a shortage on ammo sometime

no durf option, he would save us :rolleyes:
so i voted for the cowgirl/katana chick

the poll works good with the other thread too :laugh:

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member

Why have one if you can have both? Hey, you need to repopulate and going with two helps the inbreeding thing somewhat.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Anyone from anime is doomed in that situation.

That said, those heels are inspired.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, when talking about anime and its relatives we say "inspired" because Asian countries have lax laws about plagiarism.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member

The sword chick. Walking around with revolvers as the heel of your shoe is going to eventually get gunk in the barrel and potentially cause a misfire, which would be a bad thing if faced with a mob of zombies, not to mention the whole availablity of bullets to reload.

Jaelen

Diabloii.Net Member

I think if the only one with guns is stiletto girl, there would be plenty of ammo to last for quite some time. I would still go with the dual-sword bikini cowgirl. Because, sometimes, less is more.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member

The sword chick. Walking around with revolvers as the heel of your shoe is going to eventually get gunk in the barrel and potentially cause a misfire, which would be a bad thing if faced with a mob of zombies, not to mention the whole availablity of bullets to reload.
Your unwavering practicality just makes you that much more awesome.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member

Your unwavering practicality just makes you that much more awesome.
Bah, it's easy to be practical when you only have to consider aesthetics to the degree of pondering alongside which one you'd look better?

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member

Definitely the katana wielder.

1) No problems with ammo
2) Pistols don't do any good unless they're head shots - shotguns have stopping power
3) Anyone stupid enough to use pistols is someone I wouldn't trust to make tough decisions

Now if these are fast moving zombies (see: 28 Days/Weeks Later), then it's a tougher decision. A katana will be more dangerous to use against hyper-fast zombies because it's a melee weapon. But the problem with the type of guns remains, so I'd be torn.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

Definitely the katana wielder.

1) No problems with ammo
2) Pistols don't do any good unless they're head shots - shotguns have stopping power
3) Anyone stupid enough to use pistols is someone I wouldn't trust to make tough decisions
no opinion on 4) cheese?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member

If that happened to me I would have to change beer brands. Cause I musta got ahold of some bad hops or something. :tongue: