Different Pals?

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Different Pals?

Lol Ive been seeing all these bronze pals and silver pals along with the regular yellow pals and I just wanted to know if there was a difference.

Anakha1

Banned
Yellow pals need help dressing themselves. They're easily recognizable so that the mods know which members need extra special attention.

th5418

Banned
Anakha1 said:
Yellow pals need help dressing themselves. They're easily recognizable so that the mods know which members need extra special attention.
That hobbes' grin goes well with what you just typed in.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Mighty big words coming from someone who was yellow up until about 2 weeks ago... *squints at Anakough*

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Mighty big words coming from someone who was yellow up until about 2 weeks ago... *squints at Anakough*
I learned how to dress myself in that time. The current yellow pals are the slower ones. :D

And th34897238940, it's spelled HOBBES!!!! BLASPHEMY!! *Smacks th666 with a large trout*

th5418

Banned
Anakha1 said:
I learned how to dress myself in that time. The current yellow pals are the slower ones. :D

And th34897238940, it's spelled HOBBES!!!! BLASPHEMY!! *Smacks th666 with a large trout*
WHat you talking about.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I said "take off you hoser" earlier today, I figured using it twice was below me, but I just feel like telling people to take off, especially hosers like you, now put on that dress I like

th5418

Banned
Anakha1 said:
Ha! The "last edited at" statement belies your treachery! And you still didn't capitalize it. *beans th666 with a minitrout*
Blasphemy! *fights back with a walrus*