die facets and masteries

Sh4dovv

Banned
die facets and masteries

does the attack which comes as an effect of a die facet benefit from cold/light/fire mastery on a sorc?

cause often when sum1 kills my blizz sorc they die instantly from the blizz that comes

either they just got bad cold res on their own, or my -265% res on my sorc still works for this attack ;)

Bigrob

Banned
facet increase all elemental dmg from skill beside trap. Fire & light facet will boost the dmg % to the mastery, while cold facet increase ur overall cold dmg.

i believe the effect from facet does get boost by mastery.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
facet increase all elemental dmg from skill beside trap. Fire & light facet will boost the dmg % to the mastery, while cold facet increase ur overall cold dmg.

i believe the effect from facet does get boost by mastery.
it gets -_-

also friggin annoying when you're a melee char vs foher^^

Drunken_Tiger

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey quick question... I'm sure it's been answered before, but I can't find it...
Do die facets stack? Like would 4x codl die facets spawn 4x blizzards? >.< Thanks!

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Drunken_Tiger said:
Hey quick question... I'm sure it's been answered before, but I can't find it...
Do die facets stack? Like would 4x codl die facets spawn 4x blizzards? >.< Thanks!
Nop, only gives you 400% chance to cast blizz... WIch is irrelevant...

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
And do the spells that get cast when someone dies, such as Blizzard, get Synergized if the character put hard points into the Synergies?