Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

DiabloNut Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Rushster, May 21, 2014.

1. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

DiabloNut 2.0 is now live on http://www.diablonut.com.

Once you've taken a look around, do post feedback, feature requests and even bug reports in this thread.

2. BlasphemousMusic

BlasphemousMusic IncGamers Member

I am trying to use the site and hit the claim button but it keeps going back to saying I need to login, which I am at the time.

3. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Apologies for that. That link should not be there, it's a remnant from some old code. Thanks for spotting it.

4. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

http://diablonut.incgamers.com/tools

The tooltip for the last link doesn't show. Now sure why though. Tested in Firefox version 29.0.1.

http://diablonut.incgamers.com/armory/reports.php?tab=classes

Maybe it's just me, but it would be awesome to have the list dynamicaly sorted, and base it on the total % sorting from highest to lowest, top to bottom. Basically have it update so it always shows the class with highest % total on the top. Probably not worth the effort to make something like that, but it'd be neat. :)

I also noticed you could pull data to display in percentage how many lvl 70's are on peoples accounts. Would it be possible to implement something similar in the achievements list? A percentage showing how many people have unlocked that specific achievement, sort of like what Steam does.

On a more design related note, I felt the background color was a bit brighter than I'm used to from the forum. That kinda stood out at first, but is probably something that I'll adjust to. But I guess it helps distinguish DiabloNut from the forums.

5. Etaew

Etaew Moderator

I can't reply to some of your comments, but this one I can.

Due to the way the data is populated, right now I can't put a switch on and sort the % column immediately. I would need some time to re-write how that page pulls the data. I did however make an adjustment to that page today which would aid that in the future, and also added an indicator of the % of characters in the DB for EU/US for both hardcore and softcore.

6. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Korial. The tooltips will need to be redone at some point. That link is removed from the nav for now.

7. Foutch

Foutch IncGamers Site Pal

Whenever I try to upload screenshots/videos to various areas of the sites (e.g. Quest Status & a screenshot for "Talk to Tyreal" under Act V), the following error appears. Also, it happens whenever one tries to either log-in and/or register for the diablonut site. SCREENSHOT AS FOLLOWS:

upload_2014-7-19_18-50-20.png

8. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Foutch. It's a known issue which is related to the new forum change. We have this on our list to sort out. Apologies that it's not working and thanks loads for trying to add useful content. We'll try and attend to it this week.

Foutch likes this.
  9. beanie92

beanie92 IncGamers Member

your hero planner is good, but when i try to select my hero it just bugs out and errors come up on the site?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /var/home/diablo3/public_html/db/classes/planner.class.php(1114) : eval()'d code on line 1

is your hero planner even on the diablonut site or

10. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Beanie. If you are looking at the old Hero planner that was retired a long time ago. The reason being the game changed so much with itemisation that it was no longer possible to give effective results. It was extremely frustrating for us because it was excellent.

11. razaele

razaele IncGamers Member

Created my account just to give this feedback.

Stats seem to be wrong on some seasonal items. http://diablonut.incgamers.com/armory/seasonal.php
    Seems to consistently put +95% Critical Hit Damage on items that simply can't have it at all. I'm talking about the tooltips pop ups. Try the Krelm's buff bracers, etc. Some items even say that 150% of items have the +95% CHD...

This is a great tool. Hope that it is still being maintained and that bugs can be ironed out for the upcoming season 2.

12. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Thanks Razacle. I'm sure there are bugs kicking around in the system. We have tried to get more feedback and encourage the community to use it but it's been a bit of a slog and a lot of work from our side to get it up to the current level.

We will likely give it another pass for Season 2 when it gets closer but it's really hard to justify the development time if the community doesn't find it useful or want to use it. It wasn't easy to do :)

13. razaele

razaele IncGamers Member

I think it is an awesome tool. The item bonuses breakdown are a feature I have not seen anywhere else and gives you an idea of important stats for items (or classes) you may not have a clue about. Sadly that's currently bugged. Helm of Akkhan is listed with dexterity for example and the critical hit damage that shows everywhere. Something must have changed in the items API that broke the attributes identification/classification code.

One feature I always ask/search for and no site has is a top 5 (or 10) item attributes combination. Similar to the attributes breakdown but for example it would tell you that for amulets top combinations are mainstat+CHC+CHD+SOCKET, %ELE+CHC+CHD+SOCKET, etc. I know this requires more processing and memory but I know it can be pulled off if you are already figuring out item attributes.

With the upcoming end of season 1 a lot of people will be asking about which items to keep and which to salvage. It will be a mess for sure and tools that can help telling you what's good and what's not are going to be wanted.

Will keep an eye on the site in case it does get some development time allocated :)

Thanks!

14. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Just a quick note to say all the skills in the DB were updated 2.1.2.

Razacle, are you still seeing that %issue as it seems to have gone?

15. razaele

razaele IncGamers Member

Sorry for the late late reply. Yes I think something is still bonkers. It is not skills though, items list the wrong stats (even impossible stats).

16. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Yeh we are aware of a couple of issues on this which Flux pointed out. We will try and get it sorted out if we can.

17. GigaClon

GigaClon IncGamers Member

18. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Everything is updated to 2.2.0 just so you know.

I have also fixed up the login system for comments/shots/videos etc which was broken after the move to the new forum.

19. GigaClon

20. GigaClon

The Monk skills Determination and Relentless assault don't have their skill pictures and the primary skills are missing descriptions when I use the <skill> tag on the wiki