Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo3 Is On Its Way!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Decebal, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Decebal

Decebal Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo3 Is On Its Way!!!

HI!

Just wanted to inform everyone that DIABLO3 will be announced in may at E3!!!!!

/Dec

2. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Oh my God!!!! where did you get this info from...wait a minute.. is it the 1st of april... Seriously you can't just state something like this without any proof... but if it's true... Oh my god.

3. Decebal

ITS classified info! Well not classified anymore! :D
    Cant tell! No this is not 1 april joke!
    Why do u think Blizz was looking for people???

Nothing will be released untill maj and E3!!!!

Tryin to get some more info if i can! I assume (my own opinion) that D3 will be like WoW!!! U have to pay to play online!

/Dec

P.S According to this linky http://www.e3expo.com/exhibitors/exhibitor_list.asp
    Blizzard south and Vivendi South (owner of blizzard) will be at E3. Now for what purpose? To promote the allready release WOW or the uppcoming Stracraft- Ghost???? They will announce Diablo3 there!

4. Chimaira

This is pure speculation... sure the assembly of a new team with a strong RPG influence could suggest that Diablo III is coming, but there have also been rumours of StarCraft II so it could be any one of those games, or nothing at all... Some graphics artist has confirmed that he has begun makíng sketches for Starcraft II so...

5. Decebal

Well thats info i got from a guy who visited Blizz recently! :D
    And he did that not as a regular visitor!!! :D

We wait and see 17 - 20 may should confirm this "rumour"!

/Dec

P.S. still didn't get an aswer concerning your picture of the little kitten... :p

6. Fearoth

Fearoth Diabloii.Net Member

All the people who designed D1 and D2 have left blizzard...

7. Decebal

Well D1 and D2 are registered trademarks and that means that Blizz can continue with D3!

I dont think that ALL people left Blizz..most did but not everyone! I think Chris Metzen is still left! He is one of the masterminds behind the Diablo story!

Besides imagine yourself a game that has been arround for almost 5 years and its expansion for almost 4 years! And the game is still popular! AND it sold over 5 million copies worldwide! Do you think thats bad bussiness??? Of course not!

It's time to take the next Diablo game (D3) to the next level! And that level is MMORPG! Blizz know that Diablo is a "CASHCOW" and Vivendi likewise so they will exploit this!

/Dec

8. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

It's called "heat castration" :)

Seriously, I guess you can't force a cat into that position without getting your arms skinned, so it probably sits there like that out of its own will.

9. Decebal

Poor little kitten!

EVIL Chimaira then!!! :mad:

/Dec

10. bluedragoon

bluedragoon Diabloii.Net Member

lol how did u guys end up from diablo 3 to little kitty :D

well anyway if diablo 3 would come out what do u guys think will change? i think it would me mmorpg, and i definetly hope some new chars

11. Decebal

Well...women = cats = devil creatures :D They are like cats purring and seeking attention and they can be as independent and cunnig as a feline creature! For the devil part I leave it to your imagination! :D

What do u think about that??? ;)

Back to topic!
    Besides game type (MMORPG) and characters I'm more interested in the story? What is gonna happen in D3? What happens to the barbarian lands and the rest of the Diablo world since the world stone got corrupted by Baal and Tyrael had to destroy it! What happened to Baals soulstone! That didnt got destroyed at the hell forge! Is Tyrael a god guy or he has fallen to the dark side? Will the remaining lesser evils rise and try to bring back the prime evils? Will there be a new war between heaven's soldiers (with the aid of humans of course) and hell minions?

We can only speculate in the matter of the above questions!

/Dec

12. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson Diabloii.Net Member

Haha...let me guess....Tyreal successfully destroys the stone, but he lost his wing too....as a fallen angel, he become ambitious and want to rule the human world. So..the Act 6 become fightning Tyreal:p
    The game name will be : Diablo III : The Fallen Angel:p

By the way, I kinda dont wanna see DiabloIII become something like WoW...then there is nothing special about DIII.....diablo should have its own style...

13. Decebal

Who knows FlyingPerson! But i guess Tyrael is a part of the story...Hope he will!

Who knows how D3 will look like...but i think Blizz will charge for playing the game online...thats the future...pay pay pay!

/Dec

14. Keldaris

Keldaris Diabloii.Net Member

Well if theres a fee to play online i think i'll stick with D2X.

15. BattleQueen

BattleQueen Diabloii.Net Member

In D3 (if it ever materialises ), I hope the NPCs will take up arms lol. Can u imagine Cain boring Baal to tears with his Horadric lore...? :D

16. Killax

Killax Diabloii.Net Member

Every other site lists D3 @ TBA 2006 so idk but hiring new staff seems like a clue to me

17. Chimaira

What have I done... just a random pic from the internet... and seriously look at the serene look on that kitty's face, he's in heat heaven. And what question is it exactly??? I can't see any questions in your posts... please write them down so I have a chance to reply... I'm not a mindreader:)

On Topic: I seriously don't hope/think that Diablo III will be a pay to play..World Of Warcraft is for that..also the whole Diablo thing is more centered on killing monsters and getting loot, not completing some elaborate quests and lots of game world content... I think Blizzard will once again concentrate on balancing the game and then storytelling will take 2nd place... Really looking forward to the cinematics... they should be mindblowing... cinema quality.

18. AlexWan

AlexWan Diabloii.Net Member

i think this thread is a complete lie. Blizzard just made World of Warcraft which is a MMoRpg. If there was a Diablo 3 i doubt it would be MMORPG. PRob would be a 20 (insted of 8) player game max or something. And there is a higher chance of making Starcraft 2 (considering its Blizzard's OLDEST game without 2nd game and Starcraft Ghost doesnt count). I dont think there would be a good storyline for diablo 3. The hero who killed diablo turned into diablo AGAIN. or Tyrael became a fallen angel LMAO. Starcraft 2 1st then maybe diablo 3. :thumbsup:

19. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson Diabloii.Net Member

Everything is possible, you are not Blizzard, you dont have any right to say other ppl's guess is a "Lie". If other people's "think" is a "Lie" than what about ur "Think" ?

20. Overtone

Overtone Banned

This is going to kick so much ass if its true, I've been wanting a new Diablo game to come out for years now. But if it's pay to play, I'm going to stick to D2 LoD. Pay to play is the only thing holding me back from purchasing WoW.

Edit
    ------
    Why the hell is this in General Strategy?