Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo2.net site needs updating

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by gzvernon, Feb 12, 2004.

1. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

Diablo2.net site needs updating

just so everyone knows Diabloii.net has wrong info for 1.10,they still have 1.10 info listed which is mostly wrong since Blizzard decided to make some changes to alot of the Runewords & unique items,so be wrned dont look at or trust what it says on their site go to Blizzards site instead untill Diabloii.net corrects all the info.

If no one believes me just look at all the info compared to Blizzards site (arreat's summit)
    For instance, Merman's Sprocket doesnt drop in 1.10, it did in 1.10a beta, i think but was removed before the patch went live.

2. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

As I noticed this to be MUCH too true - it wouldve been nice to mark it as an OT thread.

Also this new blue color scheme I am getting for the forums is LAME.

3. Arctic_Fox

Arctic_Fox IncGamers Member

Would you prefer a pink skin? :lol:

Yea there is work awaiting around every corner, but please remember that the mods have lives as well. Editing and that kinda stuff can take a while, and can be tiring, and owning a .com my myself, i know of what i speak of. Gogo HTML, yay :uhhuh:

Just bookmark the Blizzard site material and use this site for the forums, and presto - you've lost the problem.

4. Raven-Hood

Raven-Hood IncGamers Member

And this is obviously something that is relevant to the paladin. This thread should be marked with an OT, and belongs in a different forum, maybe the the off topic section even.

Raven-Hood

5. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

sorry my bad, shouldhave marked off topic & put in a general forum

6. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Even if they don't have time to update it all, I don't think they should have incorrect information on the site because it misleads people. If it's wrong, just take it off completely, and post links to Arreat Summit or something else instead.