Diablo walks the earth

Legionnary

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo walks the earth

Forgive me, but I'm back after a long layoff. My screen just shook and I got the message Diablo walks the earth, after several spams of SOJs being sold. I know this spawns a Dclone thats tough as nails, but where does he spawn?

Not like I'll take him down with what little I have, but I want to see him. Does he stay till the game is gone or he dies?

TeknoRat

Diabloii.Net Member
He stays till the game is gone. He will spawn at the first super unique monster you find. (Unique monsters that are always there like Rakanishu in the stony field). It will also only spawn in hell difficulty.

Legionnary

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks ) I went on about my MF business, and "hello" he was at the Frigid WP in act5.

So I'm an 82 Kick-Trapper Sin. lvl 24 Kick and 25 Light traps. He's pretty mean. My kick takes him down a bit, but then he heals up when he kills me. I can get maxed resists with Fade, but it's still a real challenge.

Soooo, I popped in and out of town to spawn a Prevent monster heal pike for my merc. If he lands a shot I can only hope it will keep Dclone from healing whilst I corpse run and buy pots.

Guess Imma spend the next hour whittling down Diablo, if my theory works.