Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo Ring?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Kevin William Cox, May 21, 2005.

1. Kevin William Cox

Kevin William Cox Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo Ring?

Ever heard of it? It was written in different font when I looked at it in the trade window. I guessed it was a Hack. Saw it on B.Net. The defence was too good to believe. As are alot of things I saw on B.Net. Characters there too good to be true. This ring took up the whole page when I looked at it. Just wanna know if Diablo in hell or anyone coughs up a prize like that. If it's a hack, then I don't need it. No matter how good it is. I'll stay legit. Defeats the purpose of the game. If it's real, then I got something to look forward to.

2. Ebuski

Ebuski Diabloii.Net Member

Rings don't have defense, and were you playing on OPEN b.net or closed realm? It is not legit and you can't find it anywhere in the game.

3. Agateryon

Agateryon Diabloii.Net Member

open b.net for sure :p i have a friend that just plays in open b.net to cheat :lol: i dont see any fun on it thought :confused:

4. Kevin William Cox

Kevin William Cox Diabloii.Net Member

I thought so. Just by, the looks of things I saw on B.Net, I'll stay single player. Too many hackers with things I can't compete with legitimately.Ya know, it sucks for players who stay legit, and even help beginer players, to be subjected to the terror of hackers. Makes you halfway wanna be a hacker. I'll never fold! NEVER! Legit for life.

5. Necrolestes

Necrolestes Diabloii.Net Member

Hackers, code-crackers, and slackers

Good for you! Don't turn to the dark side...I tried open B.net about 2 years ago when I first got the game with the expansion and that was the last time I tried open B.net (it was just ridiculously hacked and botted to a fare-thee-well that there was no chance for a legit player to survive in there).

6. Cooked

Cooked Diabloii.Net Member

Open is just for goofing off. It can be fun, I guess, if that is what you want but it gets boring REAL fast.

I liked the "Boss drop modification"...Windforce, Shako, everything you could want just lying on the ground. (this back when Windforce was to die for).