Diablo problems?

Seungyoun

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo problems?

i reinstalled windows xp in my computer and for some reason diablo won't start. D2loader won't start either. Anyone knows what the problem is?

-i didn't know where i should post this post, and i always hang out in necro part of the forum, so i decided to put it here.

Dark Phoenix

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have reinstalled Diablo all your registry and links will have been wiped, if you had it on an other drive.

As above says you will hev to re-install the game, if you will have to start with the disc 1 install disc. If it does not open right click on the drive where the cd is and right click then open.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well ofcourse you have to reinstall D2 on your computer if you just installed an OS...

Hmm... Seungyoun...? Cool a fellow Korean lol.

- Dennis

Growlor

Diabloii.Net Member
You can ditch Windows and play D2 in Linux.

There is at least one emulator that will let you play D2 in Linux. I last ran it about 2 years ago and the only area that had issues was sound, but that should be cleared-up by now.

Growlor

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Well ofcourse you have to reinstall D2 on your computer if you just installed an OS...- Dennis
This isn't true, I use windows 98 and I have installed it again a couple of times and Diablo II still works fine without a re-install.