Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

diablo.incgames.com home page error

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Tibblestrum, May 27, 2015.

1. Tibblestrum

Tibblestrum IncGamers Member

The page loads up seemingly normal for me at first, however, a few seconds after my browser's "loading" signal stops, a video or some other media starts to play. It is the voice of Mike Morheim...(however you spell it, from Diablo 3) and he begins to talk about the Chinese realm and the pay scheme they have with stash tabs or whatever. I have looked all around the web page while the audio is playing but could not find it's source to pause/stop it, or even watch it for that matter (if it is indeed a video). As soon as I navigate to another page, whether within the d3 incgamers site or otherwise, the media ceases, so I know for certain that it is coming from your homepage...

*edit*
    Okay, so I lied, it does continue on another one of the d3 incgamers pages- the news story regarding China reaching 1m sales. There is some sort of media, be it a video or just audio, that is embedded into it and it's coming through on the home page. I couldn't find the source of the media in the actual story either, just the video of the Prodigy song.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  2. jamesL

jamesL IncGamers Member