Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo III Story

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by ebolasupermonky, Jul 1, 2008.

1. ebolasupermonky

ebolasupermonky IncGamers Member

Diablo III Story

Ok so, the three prime evils in D2 were killed but somehow they're back now or are we going to see new "prime evils"... i think i read something about someone called belial , also izual is making a return. Can someone explain this to me because the official D3 site doesn't say anything about it as far as i can tell. I just can't imagine D3 without the big man himself=)

2. Sakura

Sakura IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo III Story

Belial, Lord of Lies and Azmodan, Lord of Sin are two of the four lesser evils, who wanted to overthrow the prime evils rule in hell. Many speculate that we'll be hearing more of these two in D3. This topic should be posted under the Story, Plots and Theme section of the DIII forums however, where you can discuss these topics.

3. CarsV

CarsV Banned

Really? More info, please.

4. Thirty-Thirty

Thirty-Thirty IncGamers Member

Um, there's a whole other forum for story speculation, which has involved picking apart any evidence available from quotable sources.

A Blizzard employee commented that there were seven evils, and the fans could count how many had been slain by the end of LoD, so it appears near certain that Azmodan and Belial are in.