Diablo III : My very last conclusions

Andreaaaaaaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo III : My very last conclusions

Hey !
this is my first post on this forum :wave:, so please be kind with me :cloud9:

I'm going to talk about today's changes , and today's discoveries .
So firstly, when you try to go on http://battle.net/images , you can see, using DOM Inspector (with firefox) that there is a comment in the text namely : "get ready" .
The title of this page is 10.7.05 , which leads us to our very last and most intersting discover , this image :

enough references here : GET READY , a Diablo face (notice that this face was also used for an hypothetic Diablo III cover) , and those 2 things perfectly linked together with the 10.7.05 .
Meaning of this 10.7:05 ? I don't know , but searching a bit I found a relation with something (well it's really faaaaaaaaaaar) : there is an album called "It's about time" which 10th's song is called ...7:05 .
Let's talk a bit about the purple guy .
today will be a deciding day: namely the end-of-the-world-theory related numbers , or the POWNED theory , but hey why POWNED ? there is a link between WotLK and these images : icy , tundra , cold (forgot the last one). What if blizzard gives them a kiddy monster , which refers to POWNED and has a link with WotLK ? I think it's a good theory because of how ppl digged this out : they searched in codes and blizzard's database , and the link was too obvious with WotLK (these words) . Blizzard going back to its old roots?
well , this was just my thoughts ... : )
please if you read this , post some reactions and your own theories !

sectoid

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Diablo III : My very last conclusions

Is the image displayed at battle.net/images/splash_diablo.jpg new or was it already there before? I have a feeling that I've seen that before...
A good thing is it's name... splash_diablo.jpg ! :D

Andreaaaaaaa

Diabloii.Net Member

sure , the splash is really important !
when i make right click / properties on the image i get the creating date : 26/06/2008
HELL ITS ABOUT TIME

here is an other theory which is THE BEST THING so far we could have found
first day : Tundra 04
second day : Cavern 15
third day : Icy 23
fourth day : Cold 16

let's say the first letter = 0 and once the word is ended u start again at the first letter and keep counting , this gives us

T R ; A N ; Y I ; O L

TYRA_L IN _O__

ok?
where do these numbers come from ? the suit is meant to be 04 08 15 16 23 42 as in 'Lost' .
some funny thing : what if it is TYRAEL IN LOST ? also this has a link with the thematic of the origine of these numbers !
we need E L S T
Hell , 42 ! gives us E L , could fit for the last day , to get HELL as the last clue . also remembers the heaven / hell thematic theories , with a link to the last act of d2 !
ST with 08 : try to find one with a link with "ice" .
just one theory i made , dont take my deliriums too serious too ^^ :)

JonnyK

Diabloii.Net Member

ok ok ok ok ok, i've never seen lost. BUT! What if lost was created by blizzard and it's just been hyping up diablo 3. In some future episode tyrael will show up and kill all the cast members or something.

Glaurung

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey !

So firstly, when you try to go on http://battle.net/images , you can see, using DOM Inspector (with firefox) that there is a comment in the text namely : "get ready" .
The title of this page is 10.7.05 , which leads us to our very last and most intersting discover , this image :

enough references here : GET READY , a Diablo face (notice that this face was also used for an hypothetic Diablo III cover) , and those 2 things perfectly linked together with the 10.7.05 .
Meaning of this 10.7:05 ? I don't know , but searching a bit I found a relation with something (well it's really faaaaaaaaaaar) : there is an album called "It's about time" which 10th's song is called ...7:05 .
Let's talk a bit about the purple guy .
today will be a deciding day: namely the end-of-the-world-theory related numbers , or the POWNED theory , but hey why POWNED ? there is a link between WotLK and these images : icy , tundra , cold (forgot the last one). What if blizzard gives them a kiddy monster , which refers to POWNED and has a link with WotLK ? I think it's a good theory because of how ppl digged this out : they searched in codes and blizzard's database , and the link was too obvious with WotLK (these words) . Blizzard going back to its old roots?
well , this was just my thoughts ... : )
please if you read this , post some reactions and your own theories !
If you match them up using the eyes as reference point you get this

Booner

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey !

I'm sorry, but I don't think Blizzard would make a reference to the Jonas brothers :scratchchin:

DeathAwait

Diabloii.Net Member

The crystal's around Diablo's face are the same in the splash pic and the diablo pic. Blizzard being lazy or giving us a hint?

Grisu

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey !

Do you people see the same image when you go on http://battle.net/images? A pic made out of "1" and "0" reading "NO WAI!!!" ?

Strange thing...it looks like this (print screen pic uploaded on imageshack):

panaxos

Diabloii.Net Member

This rumor really looked promising at first.
But when I checked the page info for http://battle.net/images/splash_diablo.jpg in FF it shows a modification date of October 7th 2005 (hence the "10 7 05" reference). This lead me to believe that this image was supposed to be the announcement for the "original" (and now scrapped) D3 for Blizzcon 2005 - which was held in October. Or maybe it was just the announcement for one of the "bigger" D2 patches back then? I can't really remember when those arrived.
So now that image just seems to be some sort of forgotten relic I guess; maybe used in future box art.
The creation date 26/06/2008 that was mentioned probably referred to the local copy of the image.