Diablo III FULL RETAIL BY BLIZZARD - PRE-DOWNLOAD

Daroux

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Diablo III FULL RETAIL BY BLIZZARD - PRE-DOWNLOAD

Wait! If I download polish version ill get polish audio(voices) aswell? Or only dialogues / interface? This is a huge differance for me because polish dubbing is and always will be a fuucking pain in *** in video games, so I rather stay with the english audio

Kingu

Diabloii.Net Member

Probably it will be voice and text, as it was for Diablo 2.

Ganoidyn

Diabloii.Net Member

Wait! If I download polish version ill get polish audio(voices) aswell? Or only dialogues / interface? This is a huge differance for me because polish dubbing is and always will be a fuucking pain in *** in video games, so I rather stay with the english audio
Why don't you just download the US version? Since you can use it to play anywhere, isn't the language/dubbing the only difference?

MasterCassim

Diabloii.Net Member

ok thanks
intresting that i never heard of edgesuite. wouldnt it be chaos if someone hacked them?
whatever
ty
edgesuite is a really big company.

Edgesuite.net is run by Akamai Technologies (www.akamai.com). Akamai is a content delivery network (CDN) that is used by a large percentage of Internet sites (something like a ? to ½ of all traffic goes through Akamai). Normally the addresses don’t show up, but sometimes you will see edgesuite.net which is handled by Akamai. In this case, you aren’t the victim of phishing, but rather the website is using external CDN to speed up delivery of your traffic.

flAked

Diabloii.Net Member

For anybody wondering: the Mac downloads also include the exe installer, so you can download in OSX and install in Bootcamp, if you are low on disk space.

Jordend

Diabloii.Net Member

And the Windows downloads also include the Mac installer, the download is hybrid.

SixPack, did you manage to install the full game?

Risingred

Diabloii.Net Member

And the Windows downloads also include the Mac installer, the download is hybrid.

SixPack, did you manage to install the full game?
You cannot install the game yet.

KriegMarshal

Diabloii.Net Member

If you have the Beta client from Open beta weekend, is that the same as this download? Wondering if I need to just go ahead and delete the beta client. If it is good to use on the 15th, would all I have to do is get the cd-key from the pre-order I did from Game Stop and put that on my account and then download any new patches?

Eagle

Diabloii.Net Member

If you have the Beta client from Open beta weekend, is that the same as this download? Wondering if I need to just go ahead and delete the beta client.
No it's not, you need to delete the Beta client.