Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo II please read and help!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by boatnan, Apr 5, 2005.

1. boatnan

boatnan IncGamers Member

Diablo II please read and help!

Hi, I read somewhere about the maps of this place, playing as Amazon, and on third quest, having soooo much trouble finding places in this quest. Again, I read somewhere that the Lower AKurast place is above either great marsh or jungle. I forget where and soooo tired of fighting the "pygmies: its' getting old. I just want to find the "Bazaar. I know it's different all the time, but playing solo, map is the same all the time, I just have what I think is a simple question, do I start from waypoint flayer jungle or the marsh? I know I need to go up and right. Please someone help me, spent all day yesteday trying to find this place so I can get to Kurast. thanxs soooo much, nancy :confused:

2. Caveman Basser

Caveman Basser IncGamers Member

From my experience it's always conencted the the flayer jungle. I just go up and chk everywhere. You will usually see some gold laying around for a clue and a boat and a body I think. When Stormtree comes after you your close.. :)

3. djIgneo

djIgneo IncGamers Member

Act 3 is a maze, and it can be quite frustrating. Lower Kurast is connected to the Flayer Jungle. Work your way North the best you can. You'll find it. Once you hit Lower Kurast, it's not so hard anymore.

Good luck! I'm guessing you're playing single player, but if you ever need help on Ladder USEast give me a jingle.

*Synaesthetic

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the forums! :D

4. boatnan

boatnan IncGamers Member

Diablo II thanks

Hi, thank you soooo much for the help, it wasn't easy but made it to Kurast! and even found waypoint. I could not find anyone who made it that easy, again thank you and yes playing solo. racinglady :clap:

5. Gaza0469

Gaza0469 IncGamers Member

welcome to the forums boatnan!

I noticed you are our newest member :)

You will also find these forums to be the most helpful on the internet , not that I am biased or anything :)