Diablo II.net Downloads

Devine_Imp

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo II.net Downloads

Hello, i'm just posting this thread to point out that i am unable to download anything off DiabloII.net, it opens up into a seperate window when i click to download something, and nothing happens if i just leave it to load, so i click "here" as instructed, and the download just times out.

Thanks for any feedback, -=Devine Imp=-

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to mirror the diabloii.net downloads if the admins are interested, so issues like these would be non-existant...

...err, mirror for free that is.

Elly

Administrator
Devine_Imp said:
Hello, i'm just posting this thread to point out that i am unable to download anything off DiabloII.net, it opens up into a seperate window when i click to download something, and nothing happens if i just leave it to load, so i click "here" as instructed, and the download just times out.

Thanks for any feedback, -=Devine Imp=-
Which file can you not get?

Devine_Imp

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, i was attempting to download the v1.10 Item Warehouse.zip... I just tried downloading it now, and funnily enough it works. I swear though, i tried downloading it 5 times beforehand and it just timed out. Thanks anyway.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
Still Elly, if you want to host them with me and save a little bandwidth (I'm sure they're not the majority), I'd be more than happy to accomodate.