Diablo II Jeopardy

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo II Jeopardy

This is to be the Diablo II Jeopardy Thread. It works as follows:

Somebody states an answer and a category (beginning with me). Somebody else posts the question to that answer. Then he posts the next answer and category. etc etc.

I'll start:

Category: Super Uniques 200
Answer: Behind the red portal in Act V
 

bobwilder

Diabloii.Net Member
Question: Where is Pindleskin?

Category: Act bosses 200
Answer: Holy freeze

(Hope I got the rules right... :) )
 

Orlith

Diabloii.Net Member
Question: What aura does Duriel have?

Category: Shrines 200
Answer: +200% to Attack Rating, +200% min and max damage.

Edit: Thanks NF, changes the typo ;)
 

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Question: What do you get when you click on a combat shrine?

Category: Elite Uniques 200
Answer: Steelshade

(P.S.: Orlith, you messed up answers and questions ;))
 

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Question: What does Combat Shrine grant you with?

Category: ancient history
answer: bonefarming
 

Piawanegawa

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Question: What do you get when you click on a combat shrine?

Category: Elite Uniques 200
Answer: Steelshade

(P.S.: Orlith, you messed up answers and questions ;))
Question: What is the only Elite Unique Helmet having fire absorb?

Category: Mercenaries
Answer: Lightninghose
 

Piawanegawa

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
Question: What does Combat Shrine grant you with?

Category: ancient history
answer: bonefarming
Question: What was the method called used to get items exploiting a necromancer skill bug?

Category: Misc Uniques
Answer: Rainbow Facet
 

Orlith

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Category: Elite Uniques 200
Answer: Steelshade
Question: What is the name of the unique Armet?

Category: Diablo legend 200
Answer: Bearer of Azurewrath
 

Orlith

Diabloii.Net Member
Piawanegawa said:
Question: What is the only Elite Unique Helmet having fire absorb?

Category: Mercenaries
Answer: Lightninghose
Quastion: What special attack does a Rogue get with +3 skills?

Category: Diablo legend 400
Answer: Diablo, Mephisto and Baal.
 

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Orlith said:
Question: What is the name of the unique Armet?

Category: Diablo legend 200
Answer: Bearer of Azurewrath
Question: Who is Tyriel

Category: Diablo legend 400
Answer: Betrayer of Tyriel
 

Orlith

Diabloii.Net Member
Piawanegawa said:
Category: Misc Uniques
Answer: Rainbow Facet
Question: What are Unique Jewels called?

Category: NPC 200
Answer: A mad poet, known to always talks in riddles and rhymes.
 

Amiral

Diabloii.Net Member
ULTIMATER said:
Question: Who is Tyriel

Category: Diablo legend 400
Answer: Betrayer of Tyriel
Question: Who were Izual?

Category: Cookie-cutters 200
Answer: Melee 1.09

(this it how it should be?)
 

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Orlith said:
Category: Diablo legend 400
Answer: Diablo, Mephisto and Baal.
Question: Who are the three Prime Evils?

Category: Forum history 300
Answer: The Squid.
 

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Orlith said:
Question: What are Unique Jewels called?

Category: NPC 200
Answer: A mad poet, known to always talks in riddles and rhymes.
Question: Who is Ormus

Category: Patch Versions 300
Answer: Before this patch, cubing resulted in a Prismatic amulet with variable percentages to each resistance.

edit: this game rocks my world. :D
 

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Huorn said:
Category: Forum history 300
Answer: The Squid.
Question: What is the name of the large cephalopod known to lurk in cyberspace and eat most anything it wants to?



Category: SuperUniques 500 (gotta crank up the difficulty just a little bit)
Answer: jiansonz´ favourite SuperUnique, who is Cold Enchanted + Extra Strong
 

Liter Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Huorn said:
Question: What type of a Cookie-Cutter is the WW-Barb?

Category: Geography 400
Answer: Aranoch
Question: Where is Lut Golein located?

Category: Diablo II: Classic 300
Answer: 81 Seconds
 

Gruntmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Liter Soul said:
Question: Where is Lut Golein located?

Category: Diablo II: Classic 300
Answer: 81 Seconds
Question: How fast can a LF Javazon clear the Cow Level? *bzzzt, wrong answer*

Oh well, I guess I go -300 :lol:
 

WhiskeyJack

Diabloii.Net Member
hijack

Kaysaar said:
That's actually incorrect. The bearer of Azurewrath was Izual.
where do you find that out at? do i need to go back and dig through my DI and DII manuals? (i'm just curious)

cheers

hijack over...
 
Top