Diablo god hasn't abandon me

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo god hasn't abandon me

I was soloing ubers. Got killed by mephi, rejoin. Bah, I got RD. Thought no torch this time :cry:

Retried 1 mins later, still RD.

Then Retried 4 mins later, I could got in, and the game was still there~ :laugh: Yeah!

So I didnt lose the torch. :jig:

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess the guy that was supposed to be pressing the "Realm Down" button while you were fighting Ubers had a case of "the runs" midway through annoying you. :badteeth:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Bah! You used up everyone else's good luck! Now we will get nothing.

Good it worked out. Lot of time wasted getting keys and then get "das boot" during tristram makes for an unpleasant afternoon.

WebDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
You're not going to tell us what the torch was?
Maybe he, like me, sells them unided :azn:

Good that you got your game back. I've been RD'd several times when running the ubers. Probably about a dozen or so times. I managed to rejoin the game every time. I only lost one torch due to picking the thing up and getting C/I'ed and not rejoining to see whether I still had it. It turned out that I'd rolled back and the torch stayed on the ground till the game expired. I probably could have made it back in had I checked. :banghead:

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
You're not going to tell us what the torch was?
It's an ok torch ama 18/12, which I happen to need one for making a new zon :grin:

Because it's the process of "thought it's lost, then it's back" that made me happy, I didnt mention the outcome :grin: