Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo Fan Art Watch #269: Archangel Imperius

Discussion in 'Fan Creations: Art, Music, Wallpapers, Fiction' started by Holyknight3000, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Holyknight3000

Holyknight3000 D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator

Holyknight3000 Submitted a news story

Diablo Fan Art Watch #269: Archangel Imperius

[​IMG]
    After a long delay this week on the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch I bring to you a collection of 7 pieces featuring the Aspect of Valor; Archangel Imperius.

All done in various ways, forms and styles; ranging from the usual digital to an awesome and detailed stained glass piece.

Featuring Art by unknown, white-nightingales, LionessGamer, Lupp1, triumviratusok, ProcerDeCrepusculum, , and crimson-nemesis.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click the thumbnail to see a larger version of the image.

If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don't have to be "arty" to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Also check out the wiki page for more art from the archives.
    Continue reading the Original Story

2. Flux

Flux Administrator

Still bitter we didn't get to kill him in RoS, when D3v ended with him so obviously on the path to be the bad guy. Though I'll admit the idea of Imperius and Malty as dual bad guys would have sucked. (Seen in the Making Of RoS DVD...)