Diablo commercial :)

Gorny

Banned
Hmm, I checked the CDs, but I cannot find it ? Which cd is it and what's the name on the movie file ?

Put in the Classic Play disk and do not boot the game. Navigate to the drive the disk is in and select the explore option when you right click.

I forget the file name, but it should have a small image of a red and blue whirlwind type thing next to it.

Edit: The file name might be D2COM1 or something like that.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Put in the Classic Play disk and do not boot the game. Navigate to the drive the disk is in and select the explore option when you right click.

I forget the file name, but it should have a small image of a red and blue whirlwind type thing next to it.

Edit: The file name might be D2COM1 or something like that.

I coudn't find it on my discs when I went looking last time this video came up, but you can download it off of the Blizzard website IIRC.

I did find this interesting though - An early version of the Paladin?

Looks like what would happen if you built d2 directly out of the original diablo engine.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
It might be the LOD disk too, I haven't gone looking for it in some time.

I checked all of them. It may have only been on early releases of the disc, I bought mine in the battlechest, so it would've been printed after LoD was released.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I coudn't find it on my discs when I went looking last time this video came up, but you can download it off of the Blizzard website IIRC.

I did find this interesting though - An early version of the Paladin?

Looks like what would happen if you built d2 directly out of the original diablo engine.
I like the auras like that, but I'm so glad the kung fu sound effects didn't make it.

ayaueto

Diabloii.Net Member
the commercial didn't include the paladin? or did i missed it
and whos the big dude playing video game? is it the barb again?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
the commercial didn't include the paladin? or did i missed it
and whos the big dude playing video game? is it the barb again?

Yes, the big guy playing the game is the barb. And if memory serves, the Paladin walks by in the background, when they're showing the necromancer barbequeing.

ayaueto

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, the big guy playing the game is the barb. And if memory serves, the Paladin walks by in the background, when they're showing the necromancer barbequeing.
thought so.... but i tried to replay many times with the necro bbq-ing and to see whos in the background, i still can't see it clearly, its gone too fast lol

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
thought so.... but i tried to replay many times with the necro bbq-ing and to see whos in the background, i still can't see it clearly, its gone too fast lol
youtubes video doesn't have too good quality, someone with a disk that contains it could probably cheak?