Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo clone with a summoner

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by davel, Oct 27, 2006.

1. davel

davel IncGamers Member

Diablo clone with a summoner

Just to let everone know, cause i always wondered myself, D clone is cake with almost ANY summoner. I think i had +12 to summoning at the time when diablo walked the earth. I was in a public tade game I started when it happened...alone thank god...so i quickly revived 8 udars and headed to shrenk. after a few CE's all the extra enemies where dead. A guy joined the game but didnt know dclone was there so i was a little worried that i'd run outa time before someone came across him. All my skels and merc died right away when they came in contanct with dclone. The udars however made very quick work of dclone and killed him well before their 3 mins ran out.

Moral of the story

Revives + clay golem + decrep will eat D-Clone

Far far far easier than the Ubers

2. borfa

borfa IncGamers Member

Do you have any extra point beside base+skill items in clay golem or golem mastery?

3. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

seems like lots of nice stories about killing dclone last day or 2 =)

Gg man ^_^

gotta ask, what's the stats on your new anni? =D (assuming you chose to id it of course lol)

4. davel

davel IncGamers Member

15/14/5 but it's still my first anni:thumbsup:

and only one pint in gumby, summon resist and mastery

5. Perfect Hatred

Perfect Hatred IncGamers Member

Hey, maybe a noob question but how the Hell do you make the Diablo clone spawn? Some guy said something about selling 50 sojs to merchants but it seems kinda unlikely.

6. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

15/14/5 isn't bad actually =D

perfect: if i'm right it works like this. when soj's are sold to vendors, the soj counter goes up for all games made on that server, including both ladder and non-ladder games, and dclone will pop on all games on that server (ya. i didn't know this one myself up until awhile ago lol). to get diablo to spawn, about 50-180 soj's have to be sold to vendors. the number of soj that needs to be sold is random, and as far as ladder, nobody is going to have so many duped soj. but those things are everywhere non-ladder, and it's not just one person selling them (although sometimes one person will sell big lol)

7. Perfect Hatred

Perfect Hatred IncGamers Member

Well I doubt anyone is dumb enough to sell 50-180 soj's to a vendor since an Anni is not worth anywhere near that many sojs. Why would anyone even sell 1 soj to a vendor?

8. nthBULL

nthBULL IncGamers Member

mostly they are sold by co-ops

a lot of these guys will have more than 1 copy of the game. i know some of them use proxies etc and will have 10+ games in a server. they are actually generating more wealth this way.

as for the soj's theres no doubt that they are dupes and wont last anyway, better off selling them for an anni which will never poof.

9. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

that and also at times it's not just one person =P