Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

diablo clone questione

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Gul Dukat, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat IncGamers Member

diablo clone questione

Ok, so i was minding my own buisness in my own game and massage 1112 soj's have been sold to merchants.
    Now reading the guide abut spawning diablo clone(75-140 soj's needed for him to spawn) i touth that after he spawns the counter resets, apparently that is not the case, so how does the number 1112 relate to how many more soj's are needed for him to spawn again if it has any relation whatsoever expect that i know that on that ip 1 soj has been sold?

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: diablo clone questione

The big number is the all-time total on that particular server. There are web sites which track dclone events, including the soj counts at the time it happened.

3. Gul Dukat

Um how do folks get such large numbers of SOJ's to sell?
    Now i have been playing diablo on and off since it came out and have had about 6-8 characters beating hell in SP and farming bosses but i newer saw 1 drop for my.

Do they drop more on non ladder or do people have them stashed somehow from previous ladder seasons?

4. DRCL

DRCL IncGamers Member

I have a question pertaining to dclone and didn't want to create a new thread..
    So thought I'd ask here

Now this selling of the sojs, when you sell a soj, does it disappear from the shop (So you can't buy it back?)
    If it doesn't, can/do people buy them back and resell to increase the number?

This time around playing I don't find sojs being that much expensive.. But I still wouldn't be caught selling them to the store for a chance at maybe finding a decent anni..
    So if the first question is a no.. Where do people get all these sojs from.. :s

5. Gul Dukat

They disappear from the list you can't buy them back.

Yea that's what i'm wondering as well, where do folks get the SOJ's.

know there are hunting groups where everyone brings a certain amount of SOJ's(say 7-10 or something like that) but its still a lot of sojs to collect.

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

There are lots of dupes on non-ladder and a dclone event takes place on the whole server, in both ladder and non-ladder games.