Diablo Clone question

SkyFighter

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo Clone question

Hi there, I was wondering when I am in a game and get the msg xxx Stones of Jordan Sold to Merchants, is it sure that the DC will spawn in a reasonable time or can it happend that I wait 10+ hours and he still wont spawn ?

Thanks in advance,

Sky

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
It most cases (90% of the time) the soj will continue selling until he walks, if its a Hell game.

SkyFighter

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I am in a game since 4+ hours, it has moved from 1001 to 1003, lets hope I am not part of the 10% sigh.

Sky

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
If it moved 2 sojs in 4 hours, it's not hot. No need to bother wasting your time in it, there's only a small chance sellers will come back to it.

octa24

Diabloii.Net Member
Zenkat said:
It most cases (90% of the time) the soj will continue selling until he walks, if its a Hell game.
is there any calculation to support that number?

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
No.

Thats my experience with the soj selling games. Ive been an avid DC hunter for the last 2 weeks at least, and if sellers have the soj then they will inevitably spawn him.

The 10% comes from the times when there just arent enough sellers around and they run out of soj before they get him to spawn. They'll make him spawn eventually once they restock their soj supply, but it might take a day or 2 of standby before they can get the count moving again.
Unfortunetly, soj are beginning to dry up.
...hmm, wonder if people are secretly trying to dupe soj still..... wouldnt surprise me.