diablo clone help

andrewexd

Diabloii.Net Member
diablo clone help

ok so im having trouble finding this clone. I just had diablo walk the earth and I go everywhere to look for him but i dont see him. I went to andy, meph,summoner,shenk,rakinshu, and the girl in halls of vaught. Am i doing something wrong ?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Assuming you are in hell mode, where have you been when the earth started shaking and what exactly have you done then ?

andrewexd

Diabloii.Net Member
yes i was in hell i think i was in chaos or trav when it started shaking and after that i went to go look for a super unique moster. first i went to shenk and then alot of other places but no luck. Then i went in with my cs zon and still no luck thanks for replies

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I doubt you summoned a seal boss after the earth started shaking and entering Travincal should spawn the Councils on the spot, so I doubt he is anywhere there.

If you entered the Frigid Highlands waypoint, there isn't just Shenk. Eldritch (north of the WP) or the guy who guards one of the barb prisons might have become the clone instead. Because of that, better don't use that WP to spawn the clone. For a quick and easy target, visit e.g. Corpsefire on the way from the Outer Cloister waypoint to the catacombs.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Threshsocket is the one who guards the prisons, but lately I always seem to find him at the cave entrance instead.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
BTW krischan, Corpsefire is in the Den of Evil... you were perhaps thinking of that little poison skeleton dude, Bone Ash.

Here are all the places you can get dclone to spawn.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Threshsocket is the one who guards the prisons, but lately I always seem to find him at the cave entrance instead.
Thresh was only guarding the prisons in 1.09 IIRC. Now that Lasher-type guy, Sharktooth (Sharptooth? Something like that) the Slayer, guards the prisons.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
BTW krischan, Corpsefire is in the Den of Evil... you were perhaps thinking of that little poison skeleton dude, Bone Ash.

Here are all the places you can get dclone to spawn.
Yes, you are right. I always confuse the two :rolleyes:

Thresh was only guarding the prisons in 1.09 IIRC. Now that Lasher-type guy, Sharktooth (Sharptooth? Something like that) the Slayer, guards the prisons.
That's how I remember it as well (although I had to look up Sharptooth's name). Sharptooth Slayer guards the prison and Thresh Socket guards the entrance to the Crystalline passage. There is another super-unique who guards the way from the Frigid Highlands to the Arreat Plateau, Eyeback Unleashed. That one is too far away from the Frigid Highland waypoint to get spawned as the clone, however.

andrewexd

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks guys although i was not in chaos becaus when i killed diablo i was still waiting for more stones to keep being sold this is like the third time this happened to me. I think next time ill go to arcane sanctuary and then ino the portal to meet that guy who sits next to the portal. Oh btw is it possible to do dclone with a hammerdin? I do about 14k (hammer) or would a cs zon/light sorc be better? I have two comps so my bro could get a char with conviction.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Should be doable. If it fails, slap on gores and smite the poor guy to death like his stronger incarnation in Uber Trist (probably no need for dracs).