Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo clone... again.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by spigot, Nov 18, 2006.

1. spigot

spigot Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo clone... again.

Right, I'm sorry but, there are still a couple things to do with dclone that confuse me. Havinf already slaughtered him in ~10 seconds with my uber paladin, I know he is not hard to run, however, this IP address stuff is still giving me trouble. I had the 1250 SOJ sold notice in a game this evening, and promptly alt-tabbed and went to dos to type netstat. I get a whole list of IP addresses, one of which ends with a 4000... what does that mean?!?!?! I just went to cmd half an hour later and got an address ending 4000. Does this mean, every 150 games or so I should expect to see dclone? Can someone please explain this as if to an idiot, because this is obviously what I am. Also, when I have tried to join this mythical IRC channel that lists servers that are "hot"!!! It refuses to. Do I have the wrong port number? I am using the default of 6667. I know there are hundreds of dclone guides out there, but they all seem to say: "wait for soj message, open cmd blahblahblah, you have an anni." What happened there?!?!?!?!

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

3. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

If that address reads, for example, 151.222.56.4000, the server number you're on is 56. Pay attention to the the number just before .4000.

mIRC configuration I can't help you with as I haven't fooled with it for a good two years. If you're looking for a good working farming channel, send a PM to Tanith and she'll get you hooked up.