Diablo 3

Zerobluex

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 3

I got a question I remember blizzard saying that they were going to come with a D3 , I didn't know if this is true , cause I haven't played DII in a while got bored of it. So I'm wondering if they are going to come out with it.

sincerely,

zerobluex

Zerobluex

Diabloii.Net Member
got yeah, I just really thought that blizzard would have come out with diablo 3 since it's so popular.

sincerely,

zerobluex

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Considering the legend they have to live up to (diablo 2) blizzard will likely take forever to release diablo 3 eg. taking 10 years just to do the cutscenes (which having nothing to do with the story in the game).

Gorny

Banned
Zerobluex said:
I got a question I remember blizzard saying that they were going to come with a D3 , I didn't know if this is true , cause I haven't played DII in a while got bored of it. So I'm wondering if they are going to come out with it.

sincerely,

zerobluex

In the future all threads and questions regaring D3 go in this thread, located in the above stickied threads thread.

SwampBox

Diabloii.Net Member
starcraft 2 (and sc1) will always be better than diablo anyway. im glad they arent bothering with diablo anymore i hope they bring on sc2.

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
Starcraft = RTS
Diablo = RPG

RTS /= RPG (or RTS != RPG, for you programmers)

You can't really say one game is better than the other on face. Some people like RPGs better, some like RTS better. I play both and like Diablo II better, but I also understand how someone who likes RTS might like Starcraft more. We can sit here and debate on which game is better, but it'd get nowhere. :lol:

Zerobluex

Diabloii.Net Member
Starcraft = RTS
Diablo = RPG

RTS /= RPG (or RTS != RPG, for you programmers)

You can't really say one game is better than the other on face. Some people like RPGs better, some like RTS better. I play both and like Diablo II better, but I also understand how someone who likes RTS might like Starcraft more. We can sit here and debate on which game is better, but it'd get nowhere.

I know what you mean I guess I liked diablo better than starcraft. Starcraft just didn't interest me to much, so I made my choice with diablo and I don't regret it all. But if blizzard does here me , make diablo 3, and make it quick cause I need a good game to play.

sincerely,

zerobluex