Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 3 will come.

or not. blizzard north and the crew that worked on diablo 2 has gone now, and with WoW being the focus for blizzard, it'll be many many years before a D3 is on the shelves.

Rice_Farmer3

Diabloii.Net Member
there are so many posts and discussions regarding this. if you search through the forums, you'll find a lot of informations and evidence on whether the D3 will come or not

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Go here and try and make a little more of an effort to utilize the search feature.

Your being new is no excuse, in fact you should make even more of a effort to read all the forum rules and FAQ's to minimize problems.

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
i would have said that, but he beat me to it....seriously tophat just gave you a link to SEARCH it yourself...are you teh kind of people who has to have evrything handed to them?

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
did you not click on the two links back there? You can find all the answer to your question there.

UnFire

Diabloii.Net Member
i try to search

* D3
*Diablo 3

and i doint faind anything

so if you so smart

help me and dont be angry

and the link is good but i want more information

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Gah, click on the link I gave you already.

All the Diablo 3 information is

in.

that.

thread.

That's all, we don't know anymore other then that.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
..that's all the information. You can't take "blood from stone" as it is said. Blizzard has NOT announced anything on Diablo 3 so therefore we do not know anything on it yet.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
seriously, stop acting like a baby and stop double posting or a mod will take action.

UnFire

Diabloii.Net Member
ok ok

but way it is make trobels if i doudel some messeges ?

AND YOU SEE !!! YPU DONT LOVE ME !!

:-( :-(

Gorny

Banned
UnFire said:
Some information or screenshots or something

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT report a post and ask about D3 as the reason for reporting a post.

Please read the forum rules.

Reporting posts is only for reporting problem posts, IE, argueing, harassment, Flameing, advertising, or anything that may break the rules.

No one knows if or when there will be a D3.

To the thread starter, please read over the forum rules before creating any new threads or posting responses.

Failure to do so may result in account loss.

This thread is closed, due to the user bumping it

Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.